Thread: NFL Cardinal Membership Club Fantasy Teams

Default NFL Cardinal Membership Club Fantasy Teams

Who else is participating?

Anyone doing an autodraft league?

Have you been notified your team has been selected? Usually happens by now and I have not yet.

Default Spam file

My invite with all of the membership club info was randomly sent to my spam folder. It came on August 17 with the title Arizona Cardinals: The Membership Club. This is the only Cardinals related email that was directed there. I got the one advertising the Membership club, without the passwords and links, months ago just fine. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by zmtemple View Post
    My invite with all of the membership club info was randomly sent to my spam folder. It came on August 17 with the title Arizona Cardinals: The Membership Club. This is the only Cardinals related email that was directed there. I got the one advertising the Membership club, without the passwords and links, months ago just fine. Hope this helps.
    Correct and mine went to spam too. I'm asking if you or anyone signed up to play. If yes did you auto draft? If yes have you received info that your team has been drafted. Usually it happens on the last weekend before the season but that should have been last night. No confirmation yet so I'm concerned I did something wrong. Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalFan View Post
    Who else is participating?

Anyone doing an autodraft league?

Have you been notified your team has been selected? Usually happens by now and I have not yet.

My wife and I had the same problem. We even deleted our Auto Pick teams and tried again. Finally gave up! Joined and NFL League.