Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Floyd tweets 'I'm a Champion'

And truth be told.....

It does piss me off seeing Larry and all his Cards teammates tweeting all this support. "Dont sweat it bro!". You are who you associate with. If one of my friends rapes somebody, you can be sure ill never associate with them ever again.

If Floyd had hit and killed a family, would Larry still be tweeting support?

Yeah, it pisses me off. DUI is a very big deal. I hope he gets more than a 2 years (for multi DUIs) when his case eventually comes back to town.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    And truth be told.....

It does piss me off seeing Larry and all his Cards teammates tweeting all this support. "Dont sweat it bro!". You are who you associate with. If one of my friends rapes somebody, you can be sure ill never associate with them ever again.

If Floyd had hit and killed a family, would Larry still be tweeting support?

Yeah, it pisses me off. DUI is a very big deal. I hope he gets more than a 2 years (for multi DUIs) when his case eventually comes back to town.
    Probably not....

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonram View Post
    Not sure how many on the Cards forum know of the Leonard Little case/St. Louis Rams (or if it has been discussed here). In 1998, Little was driving drunk and caused a fatal accident when he ran a stoplight and killed Susan Gutweiler. The laws in Missouri were such that he got off with a very light sentence: “Little pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and was sentenced to 90 days in the city workhouse, 4 years probation and 1,000 hours of community service. The NFL suspended him for eight games in 1999.”

Pretty light sentence for killing someone. To make matters worse, he garnered a huge contract from the Rams AFTER the incident (no ring, just lots of $$$). He was later guilty of another DUI and again received a reduced sentence & light punishment.

Michael Floyd needs to be educated on the Leonard Little case. Perhaps he’ll learn . . . but from his comments after his arrest in AZ, it doesn’t sound promising. How Floyd considers himself a ‘champion’ is puzzling—if he had any pride as an athlete he would refuse a SB ring and any claim to being a part of the Pats win because his play and behavior this season certainly does not warrant any awards. In fact, he is dangerously close to a Leonard Little situation more so than a ‘champion.’

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...usan-gutweiler

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...?urn=nfl,80784

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Little
    No respect for human life in our laws.....but kill a dog or cat....you'll be in jail for a long time.
    Owner

Wow. What a delusional ***. I hope he gets a year in jail. I also hope nobody picks him up after his contract expires.
    Then he can be the sitting at home drunk past super bowl "champ" who goes bankrupt in a few years and his ring winds up on PawnStars.
    I can see it now. "Micheal floods Super Bowl ring, well, theres lots of super bowl rings and Micheal Floyd didn't really earn his. You want 5000$ for it? I give you 20$.
    Not a Champion, just a loser.

Congratulations Michael Floyd!

On Becoming a Champion!

You now can join the ranks of the following

*CHAMPIONS*

in no particular order

1. Tonya Harding Figure skating Champion
    2. O.J. Simpson NFL rushing Champion
    3. Aaron Hernandez Super Bowl Champion
    4. Lance Armstrong Cycling Champion
    5. Mike Tyson Boxing Champion
    6. Adolf Hitler Champion of the Third Reich
    7. Marion Jones Gold Medalist Champion
    8. Michael Floyd *INACTIVE SUPERBOWL ROSTER PARTICIPANT*
    Champion

See He is in good company a lot more *Champions* out there!
    Last edited by FLCardinalFan; 02-10-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FLCardinalFan View Post
    Congratulations Michael Floyd!

On Becoming a Champion!

You now can join the ranks of the following

*CHAMPIONS*

in no particular order

1. Tonya Harding Figure skating Champion
    2. O.J. Simpson NFL rushing Champion
    3. Aaron Hernandez Super Bowl Champion
    4. Lance Armstrong Cycling Champion
    5. Mike Tyson Boxing Champion
    6. Adolf Hitler Champion of the Third Reich
    7. Marion Jones Gold Medalist Champion
    8. Michael Floyd *INACTIVE SUPERBOWL ROSTER PARTICIPANT*
    Champion

See He is in good company a lot more *Champions* out there!
    wow you got some balls fella.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

so whats up with Floyd? anything new..just a passing morbid curiosity
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    so whats up with Floyd? anything new..just a passing morbid curiosity
    Read something quickly the other day that he's been sprung from the vertical bar version of the do-right motel, and has entered the house arrest phase of his incarceration. Can't drink a sip of fire water or he's back in the hoosegow.

HAIL TO THE CHAMPION FLOYD!