Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Michael Floyd tweets 'I'm a Champion'

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,060

    Default

    And truth be told.....


    It does piss me off seeing Larry and all his Cards teammates tweeting all this support. "Dont sweat it bro!". You are who you associate with. If one of my friends rapes somebody, you can be sure ill never associate with them ever again.

    If Floyd had hit and killed a family, would Larry still be tweeting support?


    Yeah, it pisses me off. DUI is a very big deal. I hope he gets more than a 2 years (for multi DUIs) when his case eventually comes back to town.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    And truth be told.....


    It does piss me off seeing Larry and all his Cards teammates tweeting all this support. "Dont sweat it bro!". You are who you associate with. If one of my friends rapes somebody, you can be sure ill never associate with them ever again.

    If Floyd had hit and killed a family, would Larry still be tweeting support?


    Yeah, it pisses me off. DUI is a very big deal. I hope he gets more than a 2 years (for multi DUIs) when his case eventually comes back to town.
    Probably not....

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonram View Post
    Not sure how many on the Cards forum know of the Leonard Little case/St. Louis Rams (or if it has been discussed here). In 1998, Little was driving drunk and caused a fatal accident when he ran a stoplight and killed Susan Gutweiler. The laws in Missouri were such that he got off with a very light sentence: “Little pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and was sentenced to 90 days in the city workhouse, 4 years probation and 1,000 hours of community service. The NFL suspended him for eight games in 1999.”

    Pretty light sentence for killing someone. To make matters worse, he garnered a huge contract from the Rams AFTER the incident (no ring, just lots of $$$). He was later guilty of another DUI and again received a reduced sentence & light punishment.

    Michael Floyd needs to be educated on the Leonard Little case. Perhaps he’ll learn . . . but from his comments after his arrest in AZ, it doesn’t sound promising. How Floyd considers himself a ‘champion’ is puzzling—if he had any pride as an athlete he would refuse a SB ring and any claim to being a part of the Pats win because his play and behavior this season certainly does not warrant any awards. In fact, he is dangerously close to a Leonard Little situation more so than a ‘champion.’

    http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...usan-gutweiler

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...?urn=nfl,80784

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Little
    No respect for human life in our laws.....but kill a dog or cat....you'll be in jail for a long time.
    Owner

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Wow. What a delusional ***. I hope he gets a year in jail. I also hope nobody picks him up after his contract expires.
    Then he can be the sitting at home drunk past super bowl "champ" who goes bankrupt in a few years and his ring winds up on PawnStars.
    I can see it now. "Micheal floods Super Bowl ring, well, theres lots of super bowl rings and Micheal Floyd didn't really earn his. You want 5000$ for it? I give you 20$.
    Not a Champion, just a loser.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,827

    Default

    Congratulations Michael Floyd!

    On Becoming a Champion!

    You now can join the ranks of the following

    *CHAMPIONS*

    in no particular order

    1. Tonya Harding Figure skating Champion
    2. O.J. Simpson NFL rushing Champion
    3. Aaron Hernandez Super Bowl Champion
    4. Lance Armstrong Cycling Champion
    5. Mike Tyson Boxing Champion
    6. Adolf Hitler Champion of the Third Reich
    7. Marion Jones Gold Medalist Champion
    8. Michael Floyd *INACTIVE SUPERBOWL ROSTER PARTICIPANT*
    Champion

    See He is in good company a lot more *Champions* out there!
    Last edited by FLCardinalFan; 02-10-2017 at 09:08 PM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLCardinalFan View Post
    Congratulations Michael Floyd!

    On Becoming a Champion!

    You now can join the ranks of the following

    *CHAMPIONS*

    in no particular order

    1. Tonya Harding Figure skating Champion
    2. O.J. Simpson NFL rushing Champion
    3. Aaron Hernandez Super Bowl Champion
    4. Lance Armstrong Cycling Champion
    5. Mike Tyson Boxing Champion
    6. Adolf Hitler Champion of the Third Reich
    7. Marion Jones Gold Medalist Champion
    8. Michael Floyd *INACTIVE SUPERBOWL ROSTER PARTICIPANT*
    Champion

    See He is in good company a lot more *Champions* out there!
    wow you got some balls fella.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    6,856

    Default

    so whats up with Floyd? anything new..just a passing morbid curiosity
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    so whats up with Floyd? anything new..just a passing morbid curiosity
    Read something quickly the other day that he's been sprung from the vertical bar version of the do-right motel, and has entered the house arrest phase of his incarceration. Can't drink a sip of fire water or he's back in the hoosegow.

    HAIL TO THE CHAMPION FLOYD!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •