Thread: Arizona Diamondbacks 2017.

Default Arizona Diamondbacks 2017.

The new season is right around the corner. Last year like the Cardinals they were a disappointment. They had the talent IMO to win more games than they did. I don't think they were a playoff contender but they should have been above 500 as I see it. With a almost complete overhaul of the coaching staff and management I'm hoping for better results in 2017. I think one of the biggest questions going forward is getting a deal done or to trade Paul Goldsmith. If you're a Diamondbacks fan it's hard to think about letting Goldy go but it might be better to use that money for multiple players IMO preferably pitching.

Anyways I'm looking forward to going to a game and having some lemonade like grandma made.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill11 View Post
    The new season is right around the corner. Last year like the Cardinals they were a disappointment. They had the talent IMO to win more games than they did. I don't think they were a playoff contender but they should have been above 500 as I see it. With a almost complete overhaul of the coaching staff and management I'm hoping for better results in 2017. I think one of the biggest questions going forward is getting a deal done or to trade Paul Goldsmith. If you're a Diamondbacks fan it's hard to think about letting Goldy go but it might be better to use that money for multiple players IMO preferably pitching.

Anyways I'm looking forward to going to a game and having some lemonade like grandma made.
    Who is Goldsmith? Proof read next time. Paul Goldschmidt AKA Goldy.

Any thoughts on the Diamondbacks?
    Last edited by Bill11; 02-17-2017 at 03:45 PM.