Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Kaepernick

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    If Kaepernick sang the National Anthem at the start of the Hall of Fame game in August, and he did it well, would that act help GMs forgive his on-field transgressions from 2016? With Kaepernick's image thus repaired then GMs just might focus on his 2016 stats.

Really, Kaepernick can still play good football. I just don't know where he can do that right now. There's work to do.
    He spent so much of the past season on the bench he should have just enlisted and done a tour in a war zone, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by LuisRoc View Post
    Might as well give Daryl Washington another shot too! He has amazing stats and played lights out before being suspended.

That's true but my concern there is that he hasn't even been on the field for a couple of years or so now. But I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him into camp. Like I said, you can always cut em'.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhammer View Post
    what Tomas says, that's pretty much it, also Chris Wesseling from the Around the NFL Podcast had a good write up about it: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ls-are-suspect
    Last edited by Switzerland; 03-25-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    what Tomas says, that's pretty much it, also Chris Wesseling from the Around the NFL Podcast had a good write up about it: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ls-are-suspect

Well.......I think what Michael Robinson said in the video portion of the link you shared is, instead, pretty much it. While Thomas makes a valid observation in the link I shared, what I found interesting at the same time was how it was pointed out that Kap nevertheless has out performed everyone who's been selected while he still sits. I really believe if Kap hadn't expressed himself in the manner that he did then he would have been snatched up long before now. I appreciate Michael Robinson coming right out and saying it and the way he pointed out facts as opposed to David Carr's philosophical argument he tried to use to rationalize the matter. The Adrian Peterson analogy Michael used was an excellent one leaving Carr unable to respond according to his argument.

Meanwhile in the final analysis I can't see BA considering Kap anyway because I think he's too busy looking for another Roth' berger. Logan Thomas failed that dream.