View Poll Results: SK Should Try Him? Sign Him? Ignore Him?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Try Him?

8 21.62%
  • Sign Him?

1 2.70%
  • Ignore Him?

28 75.68%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Kaepernick

04-07-2017, 10:26 AM #149
    Redhammer
    Redhammer is offline MVP

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    CK hasn't cracked 60% pass completion rate since 2014, and then just barely. His 3-year QB effectiveness just doesn't justify his projected 3-year payroll cost. If anything is holding CK back from signing with another team, its his agent's nutty demands. If CK accepts less pay, then he will have a few more years in the NFL. I predict CK's situation will be resolved this summer. The Cards FO also continues to show no interest in CK and the lack of interest has zip to do with CK's politics, girlfriend, socks, donations, etc. It's the QB.
    What are those nutty demands?

What is the position on salary?

Where have the Cardinals said to have no interest?

I look forward to any links you can provide showing what you've pointed out here. Thanks.
    This is your 4-07-2017 post and it's directed at PUTMEIN not me. That's why I'm confused over you wanting links from me.

I replied ^Truth^ to his post over this part.
    If CK accepts less pay, then he will have a few more years in the NFL. I predict CK's situation will be resolved this summer.
    So I don't see where I Have to give links. Even NFL.com writers like Wessling and Hansus have written articles saying the same thing. Those you can look up your self.

JosEPh

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and can not be construed as fact until an Official Board of Inquiry has made a ruling that is in fact fact.
    Last edited by JosEPh_II; 04-08-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    This is your 4-07-2017 post and it's directed at PUTMEIN not me. That's why I'm confused over you wanting links from me.

I replied ^Truth^ to his post over this part.

So I don't see where I Have to give links. Even NFL.com writers like Wessling and Hansus have written articles saying the same thing. Those you can look up your self.

JosEPh

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and can not be construed as fact until an Official Board of Inquiry has made a ruling that is in fact fact.

You're not the only one confused.......that was meant for PMI who I had responded to. My mistake.