Thread: Tony Jefferson to sign with Ravens

Default Tony Jefferson to sign with Ravens

Sad to see ya go Tony, good player, but an organization can't pay and keep everyone.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-with-ravens/
    Last edited by AZCards; 03-09-2017 at 12:33 AM.

The Browns reportedly offered Tony more $$ than Ravens. And Tony will still sign with the Ravens. We know now that Tony has principles. I feel for those poor north Ohio fans. ARZ fans may have to console themselves with a comp pick in the 2018 draft.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    The Browns reportedly offered Tony more $$ than Ravens. And Tony will still sign with the Ravens. We know now that Tony has principles. I feel for those poor north Ohio fans. ARZ fans may have to console themselves with a comp pick in the 2018 draft.
    For Calais too
    "It's OUR Time"

Why would anyone sign with the Browns right now. There not going to be relevant for at least 3 more years. At least with the Ravens Jefferson has a chance to get in the playoffs. Hate to see him go. He came a long way since he was an undrafted free agent. If only other players on this team could improve so much. Looking at you Nkindiche.

Good pick up for the Ravens

We'll see how he does in a non-contract year now. Also interested to see how he meshes with Weddle. I don't think this is a huge loss if Swearinger is re-signed. Drafting a guy like Marcus Maye in the mid rounds would help with depth a lot too.

Happy for Jefferson. Very good player that worked his way from undrafted to the top safety on the FA market. He will be missed, hopefully we can get Swearinger back or maybe Bethea?
    Follow me on twitter boys and girls @stephen_harlan

Man.If Honey Badger isn't back to 100% I'm scared for the secondary.
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by JamArtist View Post
    Happy for Jefferson. Very good player that worked his way from undrafted to the top safety on the FA market. He will be missed, hopefully we can get Swearinger back or maybe Bethea?
    Good call on Bethea.