Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is Keim going after in (Cheaper) Round Two of FA?

Claiborne to Jets and Carr to Ravens.

I'm really starting to feel as though Keim isn't going to sign anyone that would put a comp pick in jeopardy of being erased.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post

I'm really starting to feel as though Keim isn't going to sign anyone that would put a comp pick in jeopardy of being erased.
    bummed on claiborne, maybe we can snag brandon flowers, we was cut so no comp pick issues.

It's starting to appear that Keim is going to believe in the draft including previous ones. Lot of young players who took some bumps, sat or got red shirted. A third round pick at cb was NFL lessions. A guard who needed to get bigger, got red shirted is expected to be a factor. A DE who had maturity issues, got red shirted, 1st rounder is gonna play. A tackle gets moved to LT after getting red shirted his rookie season and might not of ever been in a huddle until last season. No rb to back up Johnson but I think his name is Penny. This rb looks talented and maybe becomes the #2. Harlan Miller has shown some good instinct. Maybe he competes for a role.
    Last edited by BulldogsCards; 03-20-2017 at 09:53 AM.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

The Cardinals Super Bowl window is closing. I highly doubt that Keim is going to hold up on improving the secondary over a 3rd or 4th round pick. I think you are overthinking these comp picks.

Thats really what he said
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    don't see that happening. plays in the slot and we already have Fitz same position.

and even if the cards want him, would Boldin want to come back?
    Well heres the interesting thing about that. If we could convince Boldin to come back, and that we are sorry for disrespecting him previously, and he would agree to come back, Id jump on that one in a minute. I like the idea of Boldin in the slot and move Larry back out to WR.
    However, there are 2 very major problems I see.
    #1 I don't think we can afford Boldin.
    #2 I don't think Boldin would ever put a Cards uniform on again. I think the only desire he has to come back to the desert is to beat us in a humiliating fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac Card View Post
    Well heres the interesting thing about that. If we could convince Boldin to come back, and that we are sorry for disrespecting him previously, and he would agree to come back, Id jump on that one in a minute. I like the idea of Boldin in the slot and move Larry back out to WR.
    However, there are 2 very major problems I see.
    #1 I don't think we can afford Boldin.
    #2 I don't think Boldin would ever put a Cards uniform on again. I think the only desire he has to come back to the desert is to beat us in a humiliating fashion.
    Eye roll.

Yeah, the team really "disrespected" him by not tearing up a deal that had 3 years left on it, 2 years after they ALREADY tore up his contract because he had been outperforming it.