Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Compensatory Score Card

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    In regards to our score card. Don't forget you can have a negative return. Eventually with diminishing returns you lose more than you can gain through comp picks and that's what we are seeing with the Cards. We've basically lost 9 players for 4 comp picks now. It'd have been nice to have more balance but it is what it is.
    Yep, I know what you mean about historical neg returns on some comp picks . But, the Cards GM is neither the former Cleveland Browns and LA Rams GMs that messed up dream drafts. I'm betting on our executive of the year Steve Keim to turn a few FA losses into a few big comp pick gains. Or trades. Recommend let's be patient and see what Steve does.

3s and 4s aren't getting us the QBOTF.

If the Cards could give up a 3RD for a Calais player right now, they would do it and not blink ...
    No more Snyder.

Quote Originally Posted by The What? View Post
    3s and 4s aren't getting us the QBOTF.

If the Cards could give up a 3RD for a Calais player right now, they would do it and not blink ...
    We dont have the cap space for his 15m/year salary. At least in this case we get a 3rd round pick back.
    I think most on this board expected to lose a lot of guys this year, at least we are getting some compensation back

Use this comp on Chad Kelly. He's a risk but he has the arm. Draft Webb in round 3 and Kelly in round 5 if no qb is drafted in round 1. The Cards will have to have a quarterback eventually and they could both learn for a year or two.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan