Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Watford, Catanzaro and Fells moving on......

@BradBiggs: #Bears announce CB Marcus Cooper has been signed to a 3-year contract.

Not that I care that he gone but Arizona did want him back.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Stop being so logical.

There is no room for a reasonable post on this board during FA.
    SAME OLD CARDINALS THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!

Better? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    I think the Keim Master Plan is to have a Long Term Plan to remain consistently competitive, focusing big money at critical positions such as QB, LT and OLB and on player group leaders like PP21 and Honey Badger. The rest of the players are replaceable. The draft is used to plan ahead and draft for the future...see Humphries and Nkemdiche. Then, in the short term, the holes are addressed in the consistently competitive team with short term contract veterans. That is what we've witnessed 3 years in a row now since the total overhaul of the roster when BASK came in.
    Agree that SK has made a good effort to keep the talent influx going via draft even as he looks at which players are going to bolt in FA. Gunther and then NKem. were both brought in ahead of CC hitting 30 and looking for his last big deal. The only puzzling thing is that lack of a QBOF being brought in as well. That key point is why I think BASK were going 'All In' trying to win it with CP, Fitz, BA. Getting your QB room lined up for both the present and future is a key to remain consistently competitive---and so far, SK has not done that. All chips were pushed toward CP, not toward a developmental QB that would have taken a draft pick to get on the roster. Look at the coaching staff we have---almost more coaches than players! All of 'em going back to when the game was invented. Don't think they were brought in for a long-term career with the Cards. They were brought in to win it all within CP's remaining years. I really think MB wanted to win a SB for his father Mr. B. especially when the SB was played in our house. That's why I see the Cards operating mode as short-term and this year was going to be the year of the rebuild with the $$$ from CP and Fitz---except they came back and the rebuild budget was eaten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonram View Post
    Agree that SK has made a good effort to keep the talent influx going via draft even as he looks at which players are going to bolt in FA. Gunther and then NKem. were both brought in ahead of CC hitting 30 and looking for his last big deal. The only puzzling thing is that lack of a QBOF being brought in as well. That key point is why I think BASK were going 'All In' trying to win it with CP, Fitz, BA. Getting your QB room lined up for both the present and future is a key to remain consistently competitive---and so far, SK has not done that. All chips were pushed toward CP, not toward a developmental QB that would have taken a draft pick to get on the roster. Look at the coaching staff we have---almost more coaches than players! All of 'em going back to when the game was invented. Don't think they were brought in for a long-term career with the Cards. They were brought in to win it all within CP's remaining years. I really think MB wanted to win a SB for his father Mr. B. especially when the SB was played in our house. That's why I see the Cards operating mode as short-term and this year was going to be the year of the rebuild with the $$$ from CP and Fitz---except they came back and the rebuild budget was eaten up.
    Like your stuff... but paragraph breaks would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Here

are

some

missing

paragraph

breaks.

Add

where

you

wish.

Quote Originally Posted by rohinaz View Post
    We don't have a lot of money to spend this year. None of those guys were critical. We will sign another oline soon. I hear we have interest in fluker.
    Fluker signed with the Giants, 1 year deal...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...o-oneyear-deal

I had such high hopes for Watford. Got to sit back build his body and mind to be a real pro. Not even 5 games in he became a target for the opposing defense. What a waste.

Really? You must need a nap or somethin'. Were you even awake when you read that?

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    Really? You must need a nap or somethin'. Were you even awake when you read that?
    It was a polite request, unlike your sophomoric interjection into something that doesn't concern you.

Paragraph breaks makes it easier to digest and appreciate a point of view...

It was a polite request, unlike your sophomoric interjection into something that doesn't concern you.

Paragraph breaks makes it easier to digest and appreciate a point of view...
    Agree with the advice given to provide paragraph breaks.

I will use the advice in the future (despite my attempt at humor in my first response).

CardCore could use the advice if he ever posts more than one-line illiterate complaint grunts and mumbles.