Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 Draft Needs - Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    I really like Reddick the more I hear this kid and hear his story. He seems hungry. We need those David Johnson types here. Will go all out, won't take anything for granted. Good guy, model citizen.
    Didn't Reddick get in trouble in the past? i thought I heard that. I like him too and not too concerned, but if he has been in trouble I probably wouldn't use the term model citizen. I may be wrong, but I really do think I heard something. He is a baller.
    Last edited by Belac44; 03-16-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belac44 View Post
    Didn't Reddick get in trouble in the past? i thought I heard that. I like him too and not too concerned, but if he has been in trouble I probably wouldn't use the term model citizen. I may be wrong, but I really do think I heard something. He is a baller.
    If he can help win a Super Bowl, play 3 seasons, get in trouble, get rich, then sign me up.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    If he can help win a Super Bowl, play 3 seasons, get in trouble, get rich, then sign me up.
    That sounds like a model citizen to me then.

Thumbs up Patrick Mahomes

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper1111 View Post
    #1 Looks like we need a CB and I'd like to draft a guy in the first round, get the best guy possible...it's no fun watching teams torch you so yeah get a ball hawk.

#2 We're gonna need a WR as well, But mostly for next year so I'd like to get a guy like Fitz, if possible

#3 It would have been cool to get Revis and play him as FS, He would own in that position! Ball hawk.

#4 How's our O Line looking now?

#5 We need Linebackers who can cover the pass.

#6 Wait for 2018 to draft Sam Darnold QB.

With that said I'm not opposed to us getting Patrick Mahomes as the 13th pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Belac44 View Post
    That sounds like a model citizen to me then.
    Good point, but the meal plan sold me. David Johnson gut snubbed in Iowa and worked real hard off the field too. This guy is hungry. I do like Foster in round 1 as well.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan