Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Drc

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Avondale
    Posts
    285

    Default Drc

    I read an article stating the giants might cut ties with the Dominique Rodgers cromartie CB since he is set to make like 7 or 8 million in 2017 and not even starting. Don't think the cards would trade for him(maybe) but if they cut him boy, that would be sweet if AZ signs him!!! What do y'all think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuisRoc View Post
    I read an article stating the giants might cut ties with the Dominique Rodgers cromartie CB since he is set to make like 7 or 8 million in 2017 and not even starting. Don't think the cards would trade for him(maybe) but if they cut him boy, that would be sweet if AZ signs him!!! What do y'all think?

    I would love to see this happen just like they brought Dansby back!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    559

    Default

    I was surprised when they let him go in the Cobb trade - it hurt even more once we saw the QB play and results that year. DRC has grown up (emotionally and physically) and has developed into a solid CB. I don't know if he has any injury issues since leaving here. He was one of the "backpack" boys back in the day.

    It might be interesting to see him come back and I'm sure Keim and Arians have at least had discussions surrounding him and any other available CB's as we need insurance especially if Bethel really isn't ready. Bethel was plagued all last year with foot/ankle problems but by the end of the season he "appeared" to be running/moving with purpose and was much more effective.

    This is another "wait and see" situation.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,041

    Default

    Oh, good just what we need. Two corner back that don't like to stick there nose in and tackle. Pass on DRC.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Macomb, Il. 61455
    Posts
    3,909

    Default

    DRC is why Santonio Holmes caught the pass that robbed us of a SB Lombardi. He was out of position and when he realized it and tried to recover had his back to the ball. If he had located the ball he had the leaping ability to knock it away. But he left Francesco (sp) out to dry. DRC is why we lost. I still hold that against him.

    Not sure I would want him back, mixed bag imo.

    JosEPh

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    DRC is why Santonio Holmes caught the pass that robbed us of a SB Lombardi. He was out of position and when he realized it and tried to recover had his back to the ball. If he had located the ball he had the leaping ability to knock it away. But he left Francesco (sp) out to dry. DRC is why we lost. I still hold that against him.

    Not sure I would want him back, mixed bag imo.

    Joseph
    What do you think of Kurt Warner?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Macomb, Il. 61455
    Posts
    3,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac Card View Post
    What do you think of Kurt Warner?
    One of the best if not the Best QB the Cardinals ever fielded since the move to AZ. Maybe even well into the St.Louis era as well.

    JosEPh

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    Oh, good just what we need. Two corner back that don't like to stick there nose in and tackle. Pass on DRC.
    Well, our list of options is thinning. Claiborne is expected to sign with the Ravens.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rwatson1 View Post
    Well, our list of options is thinning. Claiborne is expected to sign with the Ravens.
    bummer, hope we say him last min

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    DRC is why Santonio Holmes caught the pass that robbed us of a SB Lombardi. He was out of position and when he realized it and tried to recover had his back to the ball. If he had located the ball he had the leaping ability to knock it away. But he left Francesco (sp) out to dry. DRC is why we lost. I still hold that against him.

    Not sure I would want him back, mixed bag imo.

    JosEPh


    There were obviously things wrong that allowed them to drive down the field the way that they did in the first place leading up to that final play. Don't see how you can pin the loss all on one guy over one play.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •