Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drc

Default Drc

I read an article stating the giants might cut ties with the Dominique Rodgers cromartie CB since he is set to make like 7 or 8 million in 2017 and not even starting. Don't think the cards would trade for him(maybe) but if they cut him boy, that would be sweet if AZ signs him!!! What do y'all think?

Quote Originally Posted by LuisRoc View Post
    I read an article stating the giants might cut ties with the Dominique Rodgers cromartie CB since he is set to make like 7 or 8 million in 2017 and not even starting. Don't think the cards would trade for him(maybe) but if they cut him boy, that would be sweet if AZ signs him!!! What do y'all think?

I would love to see this happen just like they brought Dansby back!

I was surprised when they let him go in the Cobb trade - it hurt even more once we saw the QB play and results that year. DRC has grown up (emotionally and physically) and has developed into a solid CB. I don't know if he has any injury issues since leaving here. He was one of the "backpack" boys back in the day.

It might be interesting to see him come back and I'm sure Keim and Arians have at least had discussions surrounding him and any other available CB's as we need insurance especially if Bethel really isn't ready. Bethel was plagued all last year with foot/ankle problems but by the end of the season he "appeared" to be running/moving with purpose and was much more effective.

This is another "wait and see" situation.

Oh, good just what we need. Two corner back that don't like to stick there nose in and tackle. Pass on DRC.

DRC is why Santonio Holmes caught the pass that robbed us of a SB Lombardi. He was out of position and when he realized it and tried to recover had his back to the ball. If he had located the ball he had the leaping ability to knock it away. But he left Francesco (sp) out to dry. DRC is why we lost. I still hold that against him.

Not sure I would want him back, mixed bag imo.

JosEPh

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    DRC is why Santonio Holmes caught the pass that robbed us of a SB Lombardi. He was out of position and when he realized it and tried to recover had his back to the ball. If he had located the ball he had the leaping ability to knock it away. But he left Francesco (sp) out to dry. DRC is why we lost. I still hold that against him.

Joseph
    What do you think of Kurt Warner?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac Card View Post
    What do you think of Kurt Warner?
    One of the best if not the Best QB the Cardinals ever fielded since the move to AZ. Maybe even well into the St.Louis era as well.

JosEPh

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    Oh, good just what we need. Two corner back that don't like to stick there nose in and tackle. Pass on DRC.
    Well, our list of options is thinning. Claiborne is expected to sign with the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by rwatson1 View Post
    Well, our list of options is thinning. Claiborne is expected to sign with the Ravens.
    bummer, hope we say him last min

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post

JosEPh

There were obviously things wrong that allowed them to drive down the field the way that they did in the first place leading up to that final play. Don't see how you can pin the loss all on one guy over one play.