Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Andre Ellington Signs With Cardinals

Def surprised by this one. Thought for sure he would be gone

Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    Def surprised by this one. Thought for sure he would be gone
    See if he makes it to 53.

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonram View Post
    Amazing how quickly a simple posting regarding resigning of AE turns into a "Yeah---Oh Yeah" squabble. Happens all over this forum. May be a big reason this format for discussing the Cards is dying off. Look at the ever smaller views for each post and the even reduced number of comments.

My grandson (all of 12 at the time) posted a comment here some time ago and was immediately hammered---was it another 12 year-old or one of the old farts who hover over the forum as if it were their private kingdom and that they have the last say?

(1) To rebut someone's opinion, disagree with facts or simply accept that they see things differently than you do.

(2) Give the benefit of the doubt before jumping on someone---it just might be a young fan anxious to join the conversation regarding their Cardinals.

(3) Nothing posted here is life-or-death. The game of football is a diversion and entertainment. If a fan forum gets your shorts in a knot, time to find either a new hobby or a therapist.

Who you call'n old? (lol!)...........Well said!!!

I'm glad he's remaining a Cardinal because I think there's a lot more that can be gained from him.

AE's finally on notice with BASK. A 1-year contract is a clear warning. Rent to own only.

Raze is offline You cant handle the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonram View Post
    Amazing how quickly a simple posting regarding resigning of AE turns into a "Yeah---Oh Yeah" squabble. Happens all over this forum. May be a big reason this format for discussing the Cards is dying off. Look at the ever smaller views for each post and the even reduced number of comments.

My grandson (all of 12 at the time) posted a comment here some time ago and was immediately hammered---was it another 12 year-old or one of the old farts who hover over the forum as if it were their private kingdom and that they have the last say?

(1) To rebut someone's opinion, disagree with facts or simply accept that they see things differently than you do.

(2) Give the benefit of the doubt before jumping on someone---it just might be a young fan anxious to join the conversation regarding their Cardinals.

(3) Nothing posted here is life-or-death. The game of football is a diversion and entertainment. If a fan forum gets your shorts in a knot, time to find either a new hobby or a therapist.
    My favorite post so far this year.
    13RFoster 36CGodwin 98RDouglas 115DJohnson 157CBrantley 179XWoods 208CKelly

He will probably be apart of some sort of trade package in the works maybe. Otherwise he will end up being injured through the whole season. Please don't let em return kicks

. If DJ goes down we will have to go with AE? Awwe man.....

Over all I'm fine with this.

At one time BA, was adamant that he could do it all. Can he, I don't know.

One thing for sure, he needs to stay healthy. We are short on receivers, so maybe we can use him that way beyond just a RB.

Either way, I would love to have Chris Johnson paired up with David Johnson.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg