Thread: Bit of help

Default Bit of help

Not sure if this is right place to post but me (cardinals fan) and my mate (titans fans) are planning a trip from UK for the game and spend about 4 days in arizona just wondering where the best places to go and any tailgate we can join (obviously would be more than happy to bring some beer/food/put some money in to one) thanks in advance

Is seeing the Grand Canyon something that would interest you guys, or are you thinkin' stayin' local or..?

Yeah that's one things that we will definitely do just mentioned anything else around there that would be worth seeing or doing

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyin31 View Post
    Yeah that's one things that we will definitely do just mentioned anything else around there that would be worth seeing or doing
    http://www.arizona-leisure.com/oak-c...yon-drive.html

Go to Flagstaff via Sedona on the way to the Grand Canyon. Take 89A north to Flag from Sedona up Oak Creek Canyon. You won't be disappointed.

Well, if you are willing to drive all the way to the canyon, I would suggest kicking over to Vegas instead. Get you a bet on the Cards winning the SB while you are at it.

The canyon is very cool too though.

Welcome to the board. UoP has the best people so it will be a blast. Kind of sucks for your boy to come all this way just to see his titans get blown out though.
    ...........the ******** hung me in the spring of '25...........

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    http://www.arizona-leisure.com/oak-c...yon-drive.html

Go to Flagstaff via Sedona on the way to the Grand Canyon. Take 89A north to Flag from Sedona up Oak Creek Canyon. You won't be disappointed.
    was just about to say that. we stayed in sedona a couple of nights last year and went hiking. totally worth every second!

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    was just about to say that. we stayed in sedona a couple of nights last year and went hiking. totally worth every second!
    Did you go on a Pink Jeep tour?

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    Did you go on a Pink Jeep tour?
    no. didn't seem worth it to us and a bit too "touristy".

encountered some of them along the way, little horse/broken arrow trail i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    no. didn't seem worth it to us and a bit too "touristy".

encountered some of them along the way, little horse/broken arrow trail i think.
    I never have either, but have been in a lot of different places where they drove by or stopped.