Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jarvis Jones signed

Make or break contract for Jarvis Jones; as Fox Sports reported a one-year deal.
    Last edited by anAlypticOutlaw; 03-17-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Default Hrmm..

This signing feels a lot like Quinten Groves a few years ago (RIP). Guy that went high in draft and didn't have a lot of success in NFL. Then came here cheap and shined on Special teams and became a good contributor on D.. just like Swearinger too.. But yeah we should all just assume garbage pickup scrap heap waste signing while we all act like the sky is falling.. The dramatics on here ar high...
    I don't care how you do it, JUST WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Ditship View Post
    This signing feels a lot like Quinten Groves a few years ago (RIP). Guy that went high in draft and didn't have a lot of success in NFL. Then came here cheap and shined on Special teams and became a good contributor on D.. just like Swearinger too.. But yeah we should all just assume garbage pickup scrap heap waste signing while we all act like the sky is falling.. The dramatics on here ar high...
    I don't know most comments on here indicate they are okay with the signing and you never know the guy clearly has pedigree. Maybe he needs a change of scenary.

to balance things out I remember Sean Witherspoon signed here. he actually played real well for the Falcons and was a disaster here.

My prediction is Jones will exceed expectations and shine here. He's young and sounds like he wanted a fresh start.
    season ticket holder