Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Am i the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyhammy View Post
    We should be worried, but this happens to every successful team (and yes, the Cards are a successful team despite this year's record). When you accumulate a number of good players, you can't keep them all. But you do have to count on the front office to keep finding gems in the draft as well as undrafted FAs. I think we will miss CC because he was a solid citizen and good locker room presence, but unfortunately, you can't overpay for that. And Jefferson is really good, it will be hard to replace him.
    Welcome to the board, Mobyhammy!

Agree, all good points. And we do have one of the best GMs in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Fair enough.

The Pats with Brady are impossible to replicate. And the two (BB and TB12) go hand-in-hand.

Great Head Coach, GOAT QB playing entire career under market value. everything else is easily interchangeable when you have that situation that is so simple, yet cannot be copied.
    you didn't mention Brady's wife. When your scoring off the field like that it extends your youth. It's really amazing Tom Brady is playing at this level approaching 40.
    There's a great story on Brady's approach to life. His training methods. His advocacy to "the four agreements" which I study myself. And he does yoga which also is something more NFL players should do. I know fitness yoga that I do keeps me being the stud I am no doubt.
    season ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    you didn't mention Brady's wife. When your scoring off the field like that it extends your youth. It's really amazing Tom Brady is playing at this level approaching 40.
    There's a great story on Brady's approach to life. His training methods. His advocacy to "the four agreements" which I study myself. And he does yoga which also is something more NFL players should do. I know fitness yoga that I do keeps me being the stud I am no doubt.
    and the avocado ice cream

I fully agree. The signing of Campbell is bad but not as bad as all the money the browns gave to Los after his good year with us. The only thing I would have liked seeing was the chandler jones deal getting done earlier to give us more flexibility maybe even tagging Calais or TJ for 1 year. Or more importantly targeting a top tier guard or corner. I'm curious what the top 5 average for FS make maybe TJ could have been affordable in the cap for 1 year.

Juke ellington, I like him but I'm shocked we brought him back. I was looking forward to penny getting a chance.
    chirp chirp!!

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    HAHA good point. Non dairy.
    Last edited by AriS.; 03-16-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    season ticket holder

Thumbs up Vegans for the win

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    Yeah he's Vegan, Vegans are healthy ****'s for the most part, Yeah if I owned a team we would all be eating healthy and have the 4 quarter endurance.

Ellington as a wr in certain packages on offense is the reason they re-signed him. That badly needed 1st down which happens a lot in a season makes players like Ellington, Gresham that much more valuable. It forces defenses to account for them on short throws to move the chains.
    Last edited by BulldogsCards; 03-18-2017 at 10:41 AM.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan