Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power rankings currently

Default Power rankings currently

Looks like the cardinals are slipping in peoples view. I feel like this team is not as good as in the past but I hope I am wrong.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ts-toward-no-1

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    Looks like the cardinals are slipping in peoples view. I feel like this team is not as good as in the past but I hope I am wrong.

7 win team ranked 16 looks about right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post

Good, under the radar. We all saw what happened when they were on the radar last year.

Ranked below the Redskins by the NFL FO? An NFCE team with no GM. A QB that wants a trade. No #1 WR. No RBs worth spit. O&D lines begging for help. Just fine with me. ARZ doesn't need the NFL's help to bust some dreams.

sounds about right. only real issue for me are the Lions ranked so high. they suck, they got ALL the right breaks and bounces last year when in reality they are much worse, nowhere near the playoffs in 2017 IMO

Power rankings............meh.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

surprised at that high of a ranking
    The Big A era begins

Power rankings are kind of silly until about Week 10 of the regular season. It's March.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    Power rankings are kind of silly until about Week 10 of the regular season. It's March.
    No kidding..i did`nt even look,let me guess..NE,Atlanta,Dallas....ah heck ,guess i`ll go look for amusement purpose
    The Big A era begins

The only power ranking that matters is the final one. After the super bowl. Then it matters to see where your team ranks according to the rest of the league. All the rest are just made up to keep interest in those sites so they keep getting revenue from sponcers. I don't eve look at them until about game 10 of the season. By them I know what kind of team the Cards have and where they fit in the NFL higherarchy.