Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keim Specials

Default Keim Specials

Who do you want to see here to fill some gaps?
    There is a lot of Dline talent, here are some guys in no order.

DL
    Sen'Derrick Marks
    Glenn Dorsey
    Ricky Jean-Francois
    Tyson Jackson
    Tyson Alualu
    Chris Long
    Mario Williams
    Frostee Rucker

CB
    Morris Claiborne
    Brandon Flowers
    Alterraun Verner

OG
    Jahri Evans
    Evan Mathis

Rucker would make sense to bring back as depth if he still has something left...I'm a bit surprised he hasn't been signed back yet if they wanted to. Maybe waiting till after the draft?

I want Claiborne as it seems he finally put it together last year yet shouldn't be too expensive, esp now that's he made it past the first wave of FA.

Mathis has stated he's done and retiring. I still would love a look at Mangold for C or see if he could possibly move to guard.

Didn't Williams retire too?

JosEPh

Quote Originally Posted by rohinaz View Post
    Who do you want to see here to fill some gaps?
    There is a lot of Dline talent, here are some guys in no order.

DL
    Sen'Derrick Marks
    Glenn Dorsey
    Ricky Jean-Francois
    Tyson Jackson
    Tyson Alualu
    Chris Long
    Mario Williams
    Frostee Rucker

CB
    Morris Claiborne
    Brandon Flowers
    Alterraun Verner

OG
    Jahri Evans
    Evan Mathis
    I'm still trying to figure out deal with Clairborne. A few days ago, they reported he was heading to the Ravens. You'd think he would have signed by now. Is it money issue? Medical? The only thing i can think of is they wanted an incentive based contract with a smaller guarantee. Which is the only way I'd want him here given track record of his health. Nevermind, I just found the answer.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Report...er-5M-51790263

Anyone think we could get Jonathan Hankins to come in on a 1 yr deal to replace CC?

We still have plenty of room to sign Hankins, Clairborne and another depth guy if Clairborne accepts less than the 7.5 he wants.
    Last edited by rwatson1; 03-16-2017 at 06:16 AM.

If Claiborne is asking for that much money I doubt Keim is after him. Brandon Carr seems like a much more likely choice and fits their prerogative this offseason.

Not getting Patterson (especially on the sweetheart deal he signed with OAK) makes me think Keim/BA are targeting a returner in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by rwatson1 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out deal with Clairborne. A few days ago, they reported he was heading to the Ravens. You'd think he would have signed by now. Is it money issue? Medical? The only thing i can think of is they wanted an incentive based contract with a smaller guarantee. Which is the only way I'd want him here given track record of his health. Nevermind, I just found the answer.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Report...er-5M-51790263

Anyone think we could get Jonathan Hankins to come in on a 1 yr deal to replace CC?

We still have plenty of room to sign Hankins, Clairborne and another depth guy if Clairborne accepts less than the 7.5 he wants.
    After seeing what marcus cooper got I dont blame him for wanting 7.5m lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 4U2NV View Post
    If Claiborne is asking for that much money I doubt Keim is after him. Brandon Carr seems like a much more likely choice and fits their prerogative this offseason.

Not getting Patterson (especially on the sweetheart deal he signed with OAK) makes me think Keim/BA are targeting a returner in the draft.
    Adoree Jackson? USC fans will know a lot more about him than me. It seems though, his return skills are pretty special. Is he a day two guy who could hold his own at the next level at corner? If he is, maybe he is the Cards answer in the 2nd round, to two areas of need?
    Logan Woodside is not a day three pick, he is the best QB in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Soul View Post
    Adoree Jackson? USC fans will know a lot more about him than me. It seems though, his return skills are pretty special. Is he a day two guy who could hold his own at the next level at corner? If he is, maybe he is the Cards answer in the 2nd round, to two areas of need?
    Yes, I've had Adoree Jackson in round 2 several times when trying to do a mock draft. The draft is so difficult to predict as it is. Very few A grade scenarios in draft or free agency. I hope they know what they're doing because people are bashing them. This is a big season for Keim. He better not wiff in this draft.
    Last edited by BulldogsCards; 03-16-2017 at 11:48 AM.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Another corner, likely to be available in the 2nd, unless there is a run on corners is
    Chidobe Awuzie. CB Colorado

Seems to be able to handle all sorts of schemes. Colorado use him when they blitz, and the Cards love to blitz their corners. AND he is a gunner on Special Teams.

He is another who could upgrade two things at once, and we know that BASK covet guys who are multi functional.
    Logan Woodside is not a day three pick, he is the best QB in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Soul View Post
    Another corner, likely to be available in the 2nd, unless there is a run on corners is
    Chidobe Awuzie. CB Colorado

Seems to be able to handle all sorts of schemes. Colorado use him when they blitz, and the Cards love to blitz their corners. AND he is a gunner on Special Teams.

He is another who could upgrade two things at once, and we know that BASK covet guys who are multi functional.
    Intersting. I compare him to DRC in some ways, but slightly "less taller" and slightly "less fast." A few red star clusters: 3 career INTs at Colorado, handsy and grabby and gets flagged for it, and avoids big-man tackles. As I noted, he's DRC-ish but less so in some ways...none good.