Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frostee Rucker Resigned

Default Frostee Rucker Resigned

The veteran defensive end will becoming back for a fifth year with the Cardinals. Thoughts and opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by anAlypticOutlaw View Post
    The veteran defensive end will becoming back for a fifth year with the Cardinals. Thoughts and opinions?
    Good leadership.

re-signed .

He really didn't do much the last half of the season. Think the tank is pretty much empty. Mauro will probably get a lot of his snaps. Also either SK isn't looking to make much of a splash this year or nobody is looking at the Cards this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    He really didn't do much the last half of the season. Think the tank is pretty much empty. Mauro will probably get a lot of his snaps. Also either SK isn't looking to make much of a splash this year or nobody is looking at the Cards this year.
    He had an MCL injury in game one, was out for a month, and then nursed other injuries throughout. Do you actually think that street free agents would rather stay home than collect a cheque from the Cards?

solid rotational player and good guy.

a welcome addition. Does get nicked up but overall very good for us.
    season ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    solid rotational player and good guy.

a welcome addition. Does get nicked up but overall very good for us.
    I always thought when he was healthy he did more to stop the run than Campbell. He doesn't get moved and eats up space. If he's healthy and has something left in the tank he's a very good player.

Thumbs up At first...

Quote Originally Posted by anAlypticOutlaw View Post
    I think it's good, at first I was thinking it wasn't a good idea because of age, But I now think that for Oline and Dline it's ok to have older (not too old) experienced guys, because it's not like they have to cover younger/faster guys...like those are the positions you can pull it off and plus we must have needed him or they wouldn't have signed him

So with that said much love to him and all Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    He had an MCL injury in game one, was out for a month, and then nursed other injuries throughout. Do you actually think that street free agents would rather stay home than collect a cheque from the Cards?
    I thought it was an ACL, but yeah, agreed. Love Frostee when he is healthy.

Edit....now go get Sio
    Last edited by captjack; 03-18-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    ...........the ******** hung me in the spring of '25...........

Fitz has often brought up Frostee's value in the locker room. When he's healthy we've seen his value on the field. Happy he's back and hope he can get Bob's head on straight.
    I don't care how you do it, JUST WIN!

Anyone think this is a hedge on confidence in Nkemdiche, or simply a veteran depth signing familiar with our defense?