Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frostee Rucker Resigned

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    Anyone think this is a hedge on confidence in Nkemdiche, or simply a veteran depth signing familiar with our defense?
    It's most likely the latter. This year for Nkemdiche is going to be a lot like 2009 was for Calais. The older so far better guy is leaving for greener pastures (and less taxes) and we're going to have to see what the kid can do. I'm convinced he'll do just fine. But if he doesn't we'll have a guy like Frostee where at least we'll know what we've got.

Thumbs up. Maybe he can spend some time getting Nkemdiche's head screwed on nice and straight.

Disclaimer: All of the above is just my opinion.

This was inevitable after CC left. At this point, Rucker is a good rotational player who will mentor. But that questions remains: is he too old and at what cost can a player that could be injured a lot of the time be to the cap. He is good against the run and has that savvy veteran wit.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Thumbs up. Maybe he can spend some time getting Nkemdiche's head screwed on nice and straight.

Disclaimer: All of the above is just my opinion.
    He's been training during the off season.. I follow him on instagram and he's been doing a lot of taekwando he even traveled to some Asian town and was practicing with some experts.