Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: 2017 AZ Cardinals Mock Draft

Why would the Cards admit they don't think they can win and are re-building? Selecting Mahomes in the 1st round would suggest that. These McShay, Kiper drafts are just fast food to tell the masses what they want to hear. Larry didn't come back to concede a season, he came back to win. An immediate contributer seems like the sure picks in the this whole draft since Keim has to nail it.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    Why would the Cards admit they don't think they can win and are re-building? Selecting Mahomes in the 1st round would suggest that. These McShay, Kiper drafts are just fast food to tell the masses what they want to hear. Larry didn't come back to concede a season, he came back to win. An immediate contributer seems like the sure picks in the this whole draft since Keim has to nail it.
    You mean sorta like when they drafted Humphries and then red shirted him the entire season and won 13 games setting an all time franchise record without his participation on gamedays?
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    Do you think drafting Humphries, who I promise you they didnt expect to start, was conceding that season?

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    You mean sorta like when they drafted Humphries and then red shirted him the entire season and won 13 games setting an all time franchise record without his participation on gamedays?
    I didnt even read your post before I commented. Im on the same page....

The biggest hole they have now is corner. And that one is very big and can destroy your defense. But I'm sure Brandon Williams has "developed" enough to fill the spot? LOL.

If it's not Mahomes I sure would like to see a top corner drafted.
    season ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    The biggest hole they have now is corner. And that one is very big and can destroy your defense. But I'm sure Brandon Williams has "developed" enough to fill the spot? LOL.

If it's not Mahomes I sure would like to see a top corner drafted.
    CB is a huge hole that I would love for them to fill in round 1. BUT, it is a very deep draft for CBs. Get BPA available at 13, and then corner in round 2.

If the BPA on their board at 13 is a corner though, then that is great. Maybe we could then trade up in round 2 to grab a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by lacardsfan View Post
    You guys are going to be SHOCKED when SF takes their QB but I digress...lol

Pick 3 Rd 2 The Chicago Bears select Malik Hooker Safety Ohio State

Bears need defense...
    Im SHOCKED you were right. Not for the same reason as you told us all we would be, but shocked nonetheless.

2 out of 10 right in top 10.

That was a little chaotic for sure. I knew when Trubisky went #2 that QB's were going to go higher than we all expected.