Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 Cardinals Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    32 teams and all want to open at home, only 16 can. you can't expect to get it every single year, everyone has to go on the road to start the season.

we've had it good with 3 consecutive home openers, can't be too upset about the road in 2017...
    True, but our home games are packed and all 32 teams don't do that. So give the teams that have fans turn out the benefit of the doubt.

Again I think from a fan perspective. I am selfish that way.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

I love the tough (on paper, anyway) early schedule. Lots of pressure on Arians to perform early and often. I want to see lots and lots and lots of opportunities for Arians decision to keep his BFF around be put to the test.

Best case realistic scenario, I see us going 5-2 in the first half, and 7-2 in the second half...putting us at 12-4 and possibly a 1st round bye.

MOST realistic Scenario - We go 4-3 in the first half, dropping a game that we shouldn't...and we go 6-3 in the 2nd half....putting us at 10-6 and in the playoffs.

Worst Case Realisitic Scenario - We go 3-4 in the first half, and 4-5 in the second half...putting us at 7-9 out of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcardsfan View Post
    Best case realistic scenario, I see us going 5-2 in the first half, and 7-2 in the second half...putting us at 12-4 and possibly a 1st round bye.

MOST realistic Scenario - We go 4-3 in the first half, dropping a game that we shouldn't...and we go 6-3 in the 2nd half....putting us at 10-6 and in the playoffs.

Worst Case Realisitic Scenario - We go 3-4 in the first half, and 4-5 in the second half...putting us at 7-9 out of the playoffs.
    we gotta see what happens on training camp.
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    I love the tough (on paper, anyway) early schedule. Lots of pressure on Arians to perform early and often. I want to see lots and lots and lots of opportunities for Arians decision to keep his BFF around be put to the test.

Just could not help yourself could you?

By the way, do you and Ari**S live next door? You're such good bffs here on the board.

JosEPh
    Last edited by JosEPh_II; 04-21-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    My comment is strictly for fan purpose. I am sure BA looks at the schedule entirely different.

For me the NFL is kind of like a celebration. I have become less of a sports fan through the years and more of a NFL fan. For me being able to open at home is a big deal. Not because it is an easier place to win for the team but more for the celebration aspect of the first game of the season in our house. Add in the fact that a division game will be played half way around the world which is also not fan friendly for us. So I look at the NFL and say 'do you appreciate the fans of your teams'. Looking at the Cards schedule this year I would say no.
    I'll celebrate the begin of football season during the HOF game vs Dallas. I know I wasn't celebrating after Week 1 last season. I think a solid road win against Detroit would be a great way to start the year.