Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Cardinals Schedule

I don't like the short week after the 49er game to play Seattle....

Quote Originally Posted by AZHalvy View Post
    Everybody does it once. Lucky we don't travel.

Quote Originally Posted by AZHalvy View Post
    Not too bad... playing at SF then playing Seattle at home is as good as it gets.

I really like it, except for having to travel to London. But it is what it is. Premature but it sure looks like an Oreo schedule, hard bookends filled with a squishy, delicious middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    I really like it, except for having to travel to London. But it is what it is. Premature but it sure looks like an Oreo schedule, hard bookends filled with a squishy, delicious middle.
    My only minor nit-pick is that I wish we had Detroit late, after they realize they actually stink.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    My only minor nit-pick is that I wish we had Detroit late, after they realize they actually stink.

Here's to the Lions going 5-11 or 6-10 and Stafford becoming a Cardinal.

I don't like that we have back to back road games back east that both start at 10 AM to start the season. Fortunately we won't have to listen to Romo's slanted Dallas loving comments when we play them during our home opener.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    I don't like that we have back to back road games back east that both start at 10 AM to start the season. Fortunately we won't have to listen to Romo's slanted Dallas loving comments when we play them during our home opener.
    It's actually better to start that way. Players internal clocks wont be set yet. Get those two out of the way early.
    CP3 in AZ baby!!!

@ Lions
    @ Colts
    vs Cowboys (MNF)
    vs 49ers
    @ Eagles
    vs Buccaneers
    @ Rams (London)
    BYE
    @ 49ers
    vs Seahawks (TNF)
    @ Texans
    vs Jaguars
    vs Rams
    vs Titans
    @ Redskins
    vs Giants
    @ Seahawks

Love this schedule and I think the Cardinals can go 11-5 or 10-6 this season. Even though the Cards tend to play bad in back to back road early games I could see the Cards going 4-0. The Cowboys and Colts are the only two teams that will give them a challenge in the first 4 games. The Colts haven't been that good the last two years. As for the rest of the schedule I can see the Cards losing a few, as they always have a game or two they just can't seem to pull off. The Seahawks always play tough with them. Looking forward to this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Birdgang95 View Post
    Here's to the Lions going 5-11 or 6-10 and Stafford becoming a Cardinal.
    Aw man if only! There's a really good chance the lions will go 5-11 or 6-10, god knows living here I've seen enough of that, but they'll never let Stafford go. My prediction, Stafford will retire as the best qb to never make it to the super bowl.