Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 Draft Predictions Time Capsule

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Incorrect. I have predicted each year since 2014 that Seattle would be getting gradually worse due to bad drafting by Schneider, having to pay their best players, losing Free Agents and depth, and roster decay.

How have I been wrong?

Wins since 2014: 12, 10, 10, 9

YOU, on the other hand, kept saying that Seattle was elite, even though they have fewer NFC Championship appearances than Arizona since 2015.
    What they've done is indeed elite considering the turnover in the NFL. Besides NE I dont think anyone has been as successful as Seattle.

And I dont think Seattle is out of the picture just yet. Last year they were decimated by injuries. You point to the Cardinals and claim injuries the reason as to why we didnt win it all last season. Yet you dont apply the same logic to Seattle. No surprise pom pom master.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    What they've done is indeed elite considering the turnover in the NFL. Besides NE I dont think anyone has been as successful as Seattle.

And I dont think Seattle is out of the picture just yet. Last year they were decimated by injuries. You point to the Cardinals and claim injuries the reason as to why we didnt win it all last season. Yet you dont apply the same logic to Seattle. No surprise pom pom master.
    Who is even left on Seattle’s defense? The cut Avril today. Have they built an Oline yet? How have their most recent year’s draft picks been coming along?

Next year we should use our massive cap to lure Earl Thomas over and end them.
    Last edited by Dry Heat; 05-04-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    Who is even left on Seattle’s defense? The cut Avril today. Have they built an Oline yet? How have their most recent year’s draft picks been coming along?
    you're correct. They are in transition but they still have the great Russell Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post

And once again you are completely wrong. I mentioned Seattle's injuries numerous times. They had 3-4 key players injured all year. That is tough to overcome. Dallas also had 2-3 key guys out for stretches. Both those scenarios absolutely contributed to each team's 9-win season. They also each had their starting QB play all 16 games.

FOURTEEN (14!!!) key injuries absolutely contributed to Arizona's 8-win season. And they DIDN'T have their starting QB for 9.5 games. Yet only won one fewer game than "stalwarts" Seattle and Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    And once again you are completely wrong. I mentioned Seattle's injuries numerous times. They had 3-4 key players injured all year. That is tough to overcome. Dallas also had 2-3 key guys out for stretches. Both those scenarios absolutely contributed to each team's 9-win season. They also each had their starting QB play all 16 games.

FOURTEEN (14!!!) key injuries absolutely contributed to Arizona's 8-win season. And they DIDN'T have their starting QB for 9.5 games. Yet only won one fewer game than "stalwarts" Seattle and Dallas.
    WV are you going to be heading over to the new board? Hoping you do....