Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: Welcome to the arizona cardinals Haason Reddick our #1 draft pick

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,376

    Default Welcome to the arizona cardinals Haason Reddick our #1 draft pick

    great pick!

    a lot of heart
    Last edited by RimrockCard; 04-27-2017 at 10:27 PM. Reason: spelling

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Poor pick not an ILB will never be a SILB. Total BASK heartwarming story and character pick. Boo!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Macomb, Il. 61455
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Great Pick. Will be our ILB for years to come.

    JosEPh

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Physical freak. Gonna wait and see on this one

    Welcome to AZ Hasson. Wish the best
    Last edited by NittanyCard; 04-27-2017 at 08:43 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,702

    Default

    Won't make an impact till next year.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CARdizzles View Post
    Poor pick not an ILB will never be a SILB. Total BASK heartwarming story and character pick. Boo!
    He is the PERFECT WILB in the Bettcher scheme. Everyone woo-hoo'ing about Daryl Washington POSSIBLY coming back at 30 after 3 years off. Keim just drafted a younger, faster Daryl Washington.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    He is the PERFECT WILB in the Bettcher scheme. Everyone woo-hoo'ing about Daryl Washington POSSIBLY coming back at 30 after 3 years off. Keim just drafted a younger, faster Daryl Washington.
    Far more concerned about Buccannon.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Chandler
    Posts
    83

    cardinals DWash

    I want Daryl Washington back on the team, put them next to each other for the win!
    Last edited by Skipper1111; 04-27-2017 at 08:37 PM. Reason: spelling

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    With the way the draft was going I was really hoping the Cards could have traded back at least once in the 1st round. Say to maybe 18 or 19. Then maybe again to around 25 and picked up 3 extra picks.

    Guess we will see on how Reddick turns out in a couple years. Not my 1st choice at 13.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    With the way the draft was going I was really hoping the Cards could have traded back at least once in the 1st round. Say to maybe 18 or 19. Then maybe again to around 25 and picked up 3 extra picks.

    Guess we will see on how Reddick turns out in a couple years. Not my 1st choice at 13.
    He was someone I was into at 45 a month ago. 13 is waaaaay to high for a guy that MIGHT CONVERT to an ILB ( and even then, not the kind we need ).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •