Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80

Thread: Welcome to the arizona cardinals Haason Reddick our #1 draft pick

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Sorry I spelled his first name wrong!

    One of the Moderators please fix this error can capitalize the thread too
    thanks!

    Some info on our FIRST ROUND DRAFT CHOICE

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/dra...ick-lb-temple/

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...nt_to_nfl.html

    https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/03/31/ha...couting-report

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profil...ick?id=2557887

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chandler
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McCollum,Travis View Post
    Won't make an impact till next year.
    You will be wrong on that. He will play right away. Can back up the ILB's, Back up the OLB and play special teams. He has a better chance to play than most of the other selections. Bank on it...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belac44 View Post
    You will be wrong on that. He will play right away. Can back up the ILB's, Back up the OLB and play special teams. He has a better chance to play than most of the other selections. Bank on it...
    You just highlighted his entire career. Not just this year the entire thing. Not a starter.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,896

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CARdizzles View Post
    You just highlighted his entire career. Not just this year the entire thing. Not a starter.
    Please give us a detailed explanation for how you came to this conclusion. I'm sure you've watched tons of Temple games the past couple years to support your argument. Reddick destroyed the senior bowl and has the potential to be a better Daryl Washington than he himself was. Reddick is a better pure pass rusher it just remains to be seen how much better he'll get in coverage. He certainly has the ability to drop in coverage as he showed during the senior bowl, practices, and combine. He's a freak athlete who has the attitude you want in your 1st round pick.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    482

    Default

    LB corps looks nice long term.

    If D Wash is a solid player coming back man we're set at LB.

    I'd move Buc back to safety.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Macomb, Il. 61455
    Posts
    3,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4U2NV View Post
    Please give us a detailed explanation for how you came to this conclusion. I'm sure you've watched tons of Temple games the past couple years to support your argument. Reddick destroyed the senior bowl and has the potential to be a better Daryl Washington than he himself was. Reddick is a better pure pass rusher it just remains to be seen how much better he'll get in coverage. He certainly has the ability to drop in coverage as he showed during the senior bowl, practices, and combine. He's a freak athlete who has the attitude you want in your 1st round pick.
    +1 agreed.

    JosEPh

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,372

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    971

    Default

    Buchanan, PP21, Fitz. The three Card first round picks that worked out in the last 12 years.
    So we waste our first round pick on some guy that has played for 2 years at that position, who plays a position we didn't really need.
    Great. Kinda reminds me of drafting a tight end that became a QB. At least we didn't waste a first round pick on him.
    Knowing the cards organization though, they'll probably put him at CB.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    Great pick for our D. See him moving inside in our 3-4 scheme.

    Glad the Cards didn't reach for questionable QB in the 1st and instead went with a D player who BELONGS in the 1st.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •