Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Arizona Cardinals 3rd RD Pick Chad Williams WR Grambling

Quote Originally Posted by adamcardsfan View Post
    He has been in trouble with the law. Marijuana possession and possession of a firearm.

I'll bet you he is on the practice squad at best. I will also bet you that the next 10 WR's taken after him all have better careers.
    Lol every year in the third round this exact post comes up just about a different player. First it was J Brown, then D Johnson and Gunter that year, then Williams who admittedly didnt succeed as a rookie, but apparently is the intended LCB this year.

I'm not saying that I know anything about this guy or that he will even make this team, but I just expect to take an unheard of and or small school prospect, this round and watch what happens. After a while not expecting a different kind of pick here is on us.

FOOOTBALL GAMEPLAN INTERVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK3CfS_QF84
    Oh my.....
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Raze is offline You cant handle the truth

I'm baffled. I love Keim, but someone is going to have to point out what is special about this guy on the field.

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/chad...-arizona-2016/
    13RFoster 36CGodwin 98RDouglas 115DJohnson 157CBrantley 179XWoods 208CKelly

Quote Originally Posted by CARdizzles View Post
    Lol every year in the third round this exact post comes up just about a different player. First it was J Brown, then D Johnson and Gunter that year, then Williams who admittedly didnt succeed as a rookie, but apparently is the intended LCB this year.

I'm not saying that I know anything about this guy or that he will even make this team, but I just expect to take an unheard of and or small school prospect, this round and watch what happens. After a while not expecting a different kind of pick here is on us.
    Which one of those guys you mentioned was arrested with weed and a gun??

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals2005 View Post
    I trust the cardinals FO before any of you.. they've put the time to evaluate him as a player and as a person.
    If Keim is going to do this how about let the fans vote a pick in a mid round. In this digital age it's totally doable & really could we as fans do any worse of a value pick.
    Opinions are like armpits everyone has a couple & they usually stink.

Quote Originally Posted by CARdizzles View Post

And every year you can count on Keim not taking a QB of the future. The guys the biggest coward I've seen when to comes to QB's

Someone honestly wanted Davis Webb? Is this real life?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    Someone honestly wanted Davis Webb? Is this real life?
    Webb was off the board after the trade.

We could have taken a starting RG...instead we got Walt Powell 2.0

cardinals I like this magical dude:)

[QUOTE=FLCardinalFan;1168723]Mike Leach announces our 3rd round choice

FOOOTBALL GAMEPLAN INTERVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK3CfS_QF84

I like this magical dude!
    Welcome bro, Let's play!
    Go Cards!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals2005 View Post
    I trust the cardinals FO before any of you.. they've put the time to evaluate him as a player and as a person.
    as you should. Doesn't mean the pick is beyond criticism. My assessment is the picks are a rotational player (at least for the first year) in the first, a stud/day one starter in the second, and this guy in the 3rd.