Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Arizona Cardinals 3rd RD Pick Chad Williams WR Grambling

Jake Butt is 6'-5" 250 lbs with great hands, fearless up the middle, and a great character guy and team co-captain at Michigan. Sounds pretty good when you've lost Floyd and Fitz gets older and closer to retirement.

But let's take the 6th round projected small fast receiver. We could use a third one of those to join our other two young ones. And drugs and guns are no big deal.

Why are so many dummies doubting Keim's magical ability to find small school WRs? Give him a chance jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    I'm baffled. I love Keim, but someone is going to have to point out what is special about this guy on the field.

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/chad...-arizona-2016/
    Not overly impressed by this. Looks slower on tape. Routes look pretty good. One thing I did notice though is he does compete. Plays with fire.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcardsfan View Post
    Webb was off the board after the trade.

We could have taken a starting RG...instead we got Walt Powell 2.0
    I'm glad you already know how this guy's career will turn out less than an hour after he's drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop6849 View Post
    And every year you can count on Keim not taking a QB of the future. The guys the biggest coward I've seen when to comes to QB's
    Well I will say I would have liked a QBOTF, they were all gone in the first round. Webb could have been our BOTF bust of the future. I do not doubt Keim found a heck of a wide out here.

He has been in trouble with the law. Marijuana possession and possession of a firearm.

I'll bet you he is on the practice squad at best. I will also bet you that the next 10 WR's taken after him all have better careers.
    Those charges where dropped.. he was hanging around with the wrong crowd and he knew it.. practice squad? Really?? This kid is a taller thicker JJ Nelson! So I'm guessing JJ Nelson should be in the practice squad as well .

He's 6'1 204 lbs and runs the FYD at 4.37!

"One of the big question marks surrounding Williams is an arrest last May in which he was charged with possession of a firearm and marijuana, fugitive from justice and an outstanding bench warrant. Officers found a loaded 9 mm pistol, a loaded Desert Eagle handgun, an unloaded AK-47 assault rifle, a 20-round magazine and glass jar of marijuana in the SUV".

I wanted Jake Butt as well, but whatever.

Which one of those guys you mentioned was arrested with weed and a gun??
    Guns are legal here and he can get his weed card. Perfect place to come

Quote Originally Posted by FLCardinalFan View Post
    U of A sucked horribly, and quite honestly I still dont see anything that impressive from Williams. He had a 150 yards, zero TD's, and a fumble against the worst team in the Pac 12.

What I do know...absolutely no doubt in my mind....we could have taken this guy at #8 in the 4th round. There are still legit WR on the board. No one was going to jump up and take this 6-7 round prospect with so many character issues he wasn't invited to the combine.

If someone can find one mock draft with this guy in the 3rd, or one shred of evidence he was on someone else's draft board in the 3rd round..I will gladly eat crow
    Last edited by adamcardsfan; 04-29-2017 at 02:04 AM.