Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Qb's in the draft.

Default 2018 Qb's in the draft.

I am not convinced Sam Darnold will have a good season this next season because USC will be thin and they lost a lot of players. it will knock some shine off of him but he will still be coveted in my opinion.

If you look at the list for next year I like the cards chances of getting a good one next year out of the draft.

Not in any particular order but look at these guys for next year.

1. Sam Darnold
    2. Josh Rosen
    3. Lamar Jackson
    4. Luke Faulk

No telling who else may emerge. I think it will be one of the best classes in a long time for Qb's in the 2018 draft.

Ha Luke Faulk really. Most of these qb won't be looking so shiny come the 2018 draft.

Quote Originally Posted by McCollum,Travis View Post
    Ha Luke Faulk really. Most of these qb won't be looking so shiny come the 2018 draft.
    I am a huge fan of college ball,yes luke faulk is gonna rise in my opinion. Some of these Qb's may not be so shiny because of losses to the teams players wise but it will be a solid draft. Much better crop then this year in my opinion.
    Last edited by Redbirdfan62; 04-30-2017 at 08:57 AM.

You can add the Husky Qb as well if his arm gets stronger. The huskies lost a lot players as well.

Mark my words... on Sunday, April 30th, 2017.. Blake Bortles will be the Arizona Cardinals 2018 starting QB..
    Last edited by Cardinals2005; 04-30-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Only way to get top QBs will be to have worse year than last year. Because if the Cardinals go deep into the playoffs and make the Super Bowl, I doubt SK will trade up. We will probably get another middle aged QB again, which isn't a bad thing either. QBs on the Cardinals roster have short life spans since moving to the Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    You can add the Husky Qb as well if his arm gets stronger. The huskies lost a lot players as well.
    Browning?
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by maricopa_taco View Post
    Only way to get top QBs will be to have worse year than last year. Because if the Cardinals go deep into the playoffs and make the Super Bowl, I doubt SK will trade up. We will probably get another middle aged QB again, which isn't a bad thing either. QBs on the Cardinals roster have short life spans since moving to the Valley.
    No it IS a bad thing. Keim can not play it safe, not getting a QB to replace Palmer, will get him fired as surely as getting the wrong QB. No more retread journeyman.

Problem is no matter how good the class looks now, by the time we get to the 2018 draft, it will look much less Shiny. There will be 3 potential first round QBs next year, 2 of these guys like Darnold we know right now (if he is even worth it when the time comes) and someone else that comes out of nowhere.
    Last edited by CARdizzles; 04-30-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals2005 View Post
    Mark my words... on Sunday, April 30th, 2017.. Blake Bortles will be the Arizona Cardinals 2018 starting QB..
    At least you have date stamped your prediction.

I can see the Jags giving up on Bortles even after he showed some promise early in his starting career. What would the Cards have to give up to get him on their roster?

Who will be the Jags starter for 2017 if Bortles is traded/cut?

The issue with the 2018 draft is that if we are more successful in the 2017 season than 2016 it will cost much more to move up to grab a guy, and if Palmer retires it will cost even more as teams will know our desperation. In addition, other QB needy teams will have further incentive to jump ahead of us. I think we will first find a vet in FA.