Thread: Michael Floyd to Vikings ?

Default Michael Floyd to Vikings ?

Didn't know about 5/9 as signing after that day doesn't affect compensatory picks --- hmmm, maybe SK is waiting to make a signing after 5/9 (Gabbert - Blount - McCourty ??)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...pick-deadline/

The 13th overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft, Floyd was a disappointment for four seasons in Arizona, with the Cardinals finally cutting him after a drunk driving arrest in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac Card View Post

If that was a joke, it was on us.
    Once my pants are on, I make the playoffs- Ayy Zee Crazy

Guess we were very naive to fall for that joke.
    November to Remember!

Quote Originally Posted by AZCrazy View Post
    I won't argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by AZCrazy View Post
    My friends at the draft party still tease me about how angry I was about that pick. It still annoys the heck out of me.
    Twickers bound.

I won't pretend I was sorry when the Cardinals cut Floyd after his extreme dui last season. In fact, even if he hadn't had that on his record, I wouldn't have been sorry if they cut him after the season. He played terribly last year and NEVER reached the potential we all saw when he first arrived in Arizona.

Now, I am happy he found a spot with a team from his hometown area. Perhaps playing in familiar surroundings and hopefully having a familiar support system he can get his act together both emotionally, physically and get his substance abuse handled. Yes, alcohol is a abused substance as he so vividly showed us last year.

So many young people with the world at their feet stumble and need a hand up. All they have to do is reach for that hand. Now it's up to Floyd. Good luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBird04 View Post
    I won't pretend I was sorry when the Cardinals cut Floyd after his extreme dui last season. In fact, even if he hadn't had that on his record, I wouldn't have been sorry if they cut him after the season. He played terribly last year and NEVER reached the potential we all saw when he first arrived in Arizona.

Now, I am happy he found a spot with a team from his hometown area. Perhaps playing in familiar surroundings and hopefully having a familiar support system he can get his act together both emotionally, physically and get his substance abuse handled. Yes, alcohol is a abused substance as he so vividly showed us last year.

So many young people with the world at their feet stumble and need a hand up. All they have to do is reach for that hand. Now it's up to Floyd. Good luck to him.
    +1 Agreed.

JosEPh