Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: I LIKE it!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,656

    Default I LIKE it!

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...heirs-in-2016/

    With BA and fans complaining about the number of opposing team fans flooding our stadium at times, this might be a worthwhile way to deal with it.
    The question of Daryl Washington.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Any idea on how many people the Cards have on the waiting list to get season tickets?

    Believe the Denver Broncos have 75,000 waiting for their chance at season tickets. Fans in Green Bay are in line half their life.

    Is the Card fan base strong enough to kick people off for selling their tickets?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonram View Post
    Any idea on how many people the Cards have on the waiting list to get season tickets?

    Believe the Denver Broncos have 75,000 waiting for their chance at season tickets. Fans in Green Bay are in line half their life.

    Is the Card fan base strong enough to kick people off for selling their tickets?
    this says a 100,000...don`t know if it`s true or not

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_se..._waiting_lists
    The Big A era begins

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    979

    Default

    I like it. Give those traitors the boot.
    You could also make it so only the person who's name is on the ticket can use the ticket.
    Last edited by Cardiac Card; 05-05-2017 at 11:22 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Macomb, Il. 61455
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac Card View Post
    I like it. Give those traitors the boot.
    You could also make it so only the person who's name is on the ticket can use the ticket.
    So out of state Cardinal Fans like me could not get tickets???

    JosEPh

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    So out of state Cardinal Fans like me could not get tickets???

    JosEPh
    They track who uses the tickets...not where they are from. Article clearly states they "electronically track the resale market" most likely looking for consistent offenders that sell their tickets to anyone willing to pay.

    I'm out of state and use my season tickets about two times a year but make sure that family and friends that reside in Arizona use them when I we don't.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Macomb, Il. 61455
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer719 View Post
    They track who uses the tickets...not where they are from. Article clearly states they "electronically track the resale market" most likely looking for consistent offenders that sell their tickets to anyone willing to pay.

    I'm out of state and use my season tickets about two times a year but make sure that family and friends that reside in Arizona use them when I we don't.
    Just wish I could have the luxury of getting and affording Season Tickets. Rven DirecTV Sunday Ticket pushes the retirement budget. :p

    JosEPh

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Prescott
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    A good start would be booting anyone who sells to Cowboy fans on Monday Night Football.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    So out of state Cardinal Fans like me could not get tickets???

    JosEPh
    Not sure where in my post you saw that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TRAVELER
    Posts
    3,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Curmudgeon View Post
    A good start would be booting anyone who sells to Cowboy fans on Monday Night Football.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •