Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I LIKE it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Garbage.

Once you pay for your ticket, that is your possession. You can do anything you want with it.

ill roll it up and do lines off a Seahawks cheerleader if I want to. Its none of your business.
    As an individual...yes. Has part of a group buying tickets to resell to the highest bidder....no.

Garbage.

Once you pay for your ticket, that is your possession. You can do anything you want with it.

ill roll it up and do lines off a Seahawks cheerleader if I want to. Its none of your business.
    No one is arguing that. We are just talking about extreme team pride.. That is all.

Hunters on the Forum!! I LiKe IT!! lol
    The Big A era begins

Quote Originally Posted by boomer719 View Post
    As an individual...yes. Has part of a group buying tickets to resell to the highest bidder....no.
    It doesnt appear they are talking about scalpers. That wasnt specified. It just says "Any season ticket holders who sell to opposing fans".

In which case I have a major issue. I paid you 100% of the money for the ticket, now you can 100% mind your own business. Thats very North Korea for someone to tell another what they are allowed to do with their own possessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    No one is arguing that. We are just talking about extreme team pride.. That is all.
    Thats not true. Some people think they have the right to dictate what others do with their money.

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    Hunters on the Forum!! I LiKe IT!! lol
    Yeah buddy!

It doesnt appear they are talking about scalpers. That wasnt specified. It just says "Any season ticket holders who sell to opposing fans".

In which case I have a major issue. I paid you 100% of the money for the ticket, now you can 100% mind your own business. Thats very North Korea for someone to tell another what they are allowed to do with their own possessions.

Thats not true. Some people think they have the right to dictate what others do with their money.
    I'm pretty sure every one here understands that they can do whatever they want with their money, however they are entitled to their own opinion. They can wish and ask that fans sell their tickets to only Cardinal fans. I know I wish that. I hate seeing the stadium filled up with Sea Hawk fans in our own house! It sucks when there are more Cowboy fans around you than Cardinal fans. It is what it is though, wishful thinking.

They are talking about season ticket holders that habitually sell their tickets to others through online websites like ticket brokers. They aren't trying to target individuals as much wholesale ticket brokers. I imagine it would too hard to nail down someone that every once in awhile sells their seats as opposed to someone that always sells their seats. You find someone that never uses their tickets and lives out of the area and is only trying to make a buck or two....that guy can find somewhere else to earn a living.