Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D'Wash Meeting took Place on Monday

Default D'Wash Meeting took Place on Monday

Just reported on 98.7 via Kent Somers -- the infamous meeting between D'Wash and MB/SK/BA took place on Monday. 98.7 hosts "Doug and Wolf" stated that D'Wash met them WITHOUT attorney or agent representation ... in other words it sounds like they wanted to clear the air "man to man" -- the hosts took this as a positive development.

I think a decision will be made very soon for D'Wash to make his way back next week at OTA's -- this is just my feeling.

Breaking just now @ 9:20AM: MB has allegedly told a reporter that a decision on D'Wash coming back to the team will happen "fairly soon"
    Last edited by SurpriseCardFan; 05-10-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Pretty excited to put this 3 year long wait to rest. Whatever the outcome is, I'll be glad that it's over.

Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseCardFan View Post
    Just reported on 98.7 via Kent Somers -- the infamous meeting between D'Wash and MB/SK/BA took place on Monday. 98.7 hosts "Doug and Wolf" stated that D'Wash met them WITHOUT attorney or agent representation ... in other words it sounds like they wanted to clear the air "man to man" -- the hosts took this as a positive development.

I think a decision will be made very soon for D'Wash to make his way back next week at OTA's -- this is just my feeling.

Breaking just now @ 9:20AM: MB has allegedly told a reporter that a decision on D'Wash coming back to the team will happen "fairly soon"
    Thats definitely a positive..

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    Thats definitely a positive..
    I now listened to MB speaking about this situation -- I think he is coming back. MB stressed as to what he wants to see from D'Wash -- 1) Accepted responsibility for past deeds and how is his life better personally now 2) Can't happen again - [I've said before "zero tolerance"] and 3) Can still play and be a professional part of the team.

I am feeling positive about this -- as I've stated here previously, when I read Fitz's positive tweet IMMEDIATELY upon the NFL reinstatement news I just felt MB would allow D'Wash to join team as long as the 3 items above were addressed by D'Wash. If MB allows D'Wash to come back, I suspect the coaches might have a 40 yd dash race next week at end of the OTA's with the other LB's especially to see the competitive juices flow between Reddick and D'Wash.
    Last edited by SurpriseCardFan; 05-10-2017 at 02:38 PM.

I now listened to MB speaking about this situation -- I think he is coming back. MB stressed as to what he wants to see from D'Wash -- 1) Accepted responsibility for past deeds and how is his life better personally now 2) Can't happen again - [I've said before "zero tolerance"] and 3) Can still play and be a professional part of the team.

I am feeling positive about this -- as I've stated here previously, when I read Fitz's positive tweet IMMEDIATELY upon the NFL reinstatement news I just felt MB would allow D'Wash to join team as long as the 3 items above were addressed by D'Wash. If MB allows D'Wash to come back I suspect the coaches might have a 40 yd dash race with the other LB's especially to see the competitive juices flow between Reddick and D'Wash.
    Exactly. I took the same thing from it.
    "It's OUR Time"

I am feeling positive about this -- as I've stated here previously, when I read Fitz's positive tweet IMMEDIATELY upon the NFL reinstatement news I just felt MB would allow D'Wash to join team as long as the 3 items above were addressed by D'Wash. If MB allows D'Wash to come back I suspect the coaches might have a 40 yd dash race with the other LB's especially to see the competitive juices flow between Reddick and D'Wash.
    Add that plus Keims recent interview about the draft.. He pretty much said he drafted best player available and who can contribute right away because he owes that to Larry and Carson before they retire.. I'm reading into it the same way as you..

Super excited. This guy was so awesome and who knows what could have happened the past three years with him here.

I know he had his falls. 3 years out of the league is longer than some have taken it. We can have him for at least 1 good year, this is our last year to put it together before we start having the new Cardinals without Fitz. He will hopefully make it a couple years to bridge us into that transition. This team will be run by DJ, PP, and HB, and some defense until we find ourselves QBoTF and a new WR1 (I think we got a good couple of role WR's already).

The fact that he actually still tried to return after so long. Most guys would just give up and wouldn't even bother. The guy deserves another shot and I'm sure he will be ready to go after preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by LuisRoc View Post
    The fact that he actually still tried to return after so long. Most guys would just give up and wouldn't even bother. The guy deserves another shot and I'm sure he will be ready to go after preseason.
    needing money is a good motivator.

I'd be very surprised if he came back and was any where close to the player he was before the suspension. Three years away from the game is a long time. It will probably take him most of a year just to get up to game speed let alone be very effective. Frankly I don't care one way or the other if he comes back and makes it.