Thread: 2017 Birdgang Away Game Travel Thread

Default 2017 Birdgang Away Game Travel Thread

Detroit Flyer.jpg

WHO'S READY FOR WEEK 1? Last year 350 rowdy Cardinals fans joined us in Miami for the 4 day party of the season. This year our trips will be even Bigger!!!

Birdgang Travel Club has released the first fan travel package for the 2017 Season! BIRDGANG TAKEOVER DETROIT!We are Getting Down in MO-TOWN! (Right NOW Round Trip flights to Detroit Only running $275 or less)

Book one of our 3 or 4 Night Fan Experience packages that include all rooms being Deluxe Suites and Include spacious two-room suite with a parlor area and sleeping room with two queen-size beds.

Packages are again based on 1-4 person per rooms. We have a great Party lined up for the weekend in Detroit that includes a boat party cruise, Saturday night pep rally party, pre game tailgate and Lower level game tickets.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET INTO OUR EVENTS IS TO BUY A PACKAGE!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR EXCLUSIVE PARTIES!!

More Games will be added to the Travel Club as all Details are finalized. Hope to See you all on the road again with us this year, as we become the best traveling fan base in the NFL ! #AZCards #Birdgang

BOOK YOUR DETROIT TRIP NOW birdgangtravel.com

Default Philly Info

philly flyer.jpg

Can you taste the Philly Cheesesteaks? Last year 350 rowdy Cardinals fans joined us in Miami for the 4 day party of the season. This year our trips will be even Bigger!!!

Birdgang Travel Club is taking you to the City of Brotherly Love.

Packages are again based on 1-4 person per rooms. We have a great Party lined up for the weekend in Philly that includes a boat party cruise, Saturday night pep rally party at the NBC Sports Complex and Xfinity Live, pre game tailgate and Lower level game tickets. We will only have 40 rooms at our host hotel, once they are gone they are gone! The host hotel is walking distance from the pep rally party, tailgate, and game.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET INTO OUR EVENTS IS TO BUY A PACKAGE!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR EXCLUSIVE PARTIES!!

More Games will be added to the Travel Club as all Details are finalized. Hope to See you all on the road again with us this year, as we become the best traveling fan base in the NFL ! #AZCards #Birdgang

BOOK YOUR PHILLY OR DETROIT TRIP NOW birdgangtravel.com

Default London Info

London.jpg

HAPPY HUMP DAY BIRDGANG , Now Who's Ready for LONDON ?

Details are now available to book our 4 night package with up to 4 guests per room (additional nights available) to London. You also can choose to book your package include lower level game tickets or without game tickets. Trip includes 4 star Hilton Hotel, Breakfast Included each day, Fan Boat Party on Thames River (Friday) Fan Pep Rally Party (Saturday), and Sunday transportation to and from the game.

To book in full please visit birdgangtravel.com
    To place a deposit to secure your spot email travel@birdgang.com

Remember airfare is NOT INCLUDED

Get ready for a Birdgang Takeover of London and an experience of a lifetime in the UK!

Cheerio!

Any thoughts on where you plan on getting seats for the Detroit game? I will be driving myself out there for the game and wouldn't mind grabbing some seats near some fellow Cardinals fans.

Quote Originally Posted by FullOnCards View Post
    Any thoughts on where you plan on getting seats for the Detroit game? I will be driving myself out there for the game and wouldn't mind grabbing some seats near some fellow Cardinals fans.
    will be on sideline don't have section info yet.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tyler3450 View Post
    will be on sideline don't have section info yet.
    Cool, well if you don't mind posting the section on here when you do know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers!

Am planning on attending the Colts game Sept.17th. Will be bringing along two of my sons-in-law who I have been 'working on' joining me as fans of the Big Red,now, for two and three years. Neither has ever attended an NFL game and the two and a half drive from Illinois will give me an opportunity to pre-game with them. They both celebrate B-days close to that game date and it will be my present to them. It should be a good time, an all day threesome. With the team fumbling the ball last season I missed my chance to bring them into the nest. Better results this year should hammer down my efforts. Wish me luck in my recruiting?

We'll be attending the Houston and Indianapolis games. My son in law is a Texans fan and we will be tailgating with his buddies all day and should be a blast. The Colts game is another infiltration of an enemy camp as my sister in law is a Colts fan and we will be hanging out with her family.

Can't wait......

I'll be at the Indianapolis game