Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Daryl Washington released

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Mike Bidwill is a former prosecutor so he's heard his fill of nonsense. My gut tells me he heard or didn't hear a few things in his fireside chat with Washington.

Anyway, it's over. Thank goodness.
    What happens if he comes back and has a hell of a year? What will that say about Bidwell? This is the last year we have to win it before we go into rebuild mode.
    In the league of the TRUE die hard Arizona Cardinals fans!

Quote Originally Posted by xInSoMniAk View Post
    What happens if he comes back and has a hell of a year? What will that say about Bidwell? This is the last year we have to win it before we go into rebuild mode.
    What happens is that the team who signed him, and presumably their fans, are pretty happy that their gamble paid off.

And I've never heard of this Bidwell fellow, who is he?

It's gong to be annoying to hear Gambo today "YIPPEEEEEE I HATE WOMEN BEATERS" Such a virtue signaling you know what. I can only imagine how Dwash felt when that woman tried taking his daughter from him. I can't stand people who are so judgemental like him.
    In the league of the TRUE die hard Arizona Cardinals fans!

Extremely disappointing and makes zero sense to me. If he goes somewhere else and is successful, I will be so mad. If he doesn't even make another team is the only way I'll feel ok about this without even giving him a shot in training camp. Apparently the overall consensus of the fans doesn't bare much weight(duh)to the organization because I know arltleast 75% of us thought we should give him another shot.... What a waste of hopes and thoughts. Ugh I just woke up and am half asleep so hopefully this makes sense. Not the first thing I wanted to see when I woke up today.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ppedCardFan View Post
    Extremely disappointing and makes zero sense to me. If he goes somewhere else and is successful, I will be so mad. If he doesn't even make another team is the only way I'll feel ok about this without even giving him a shot in training camp. Apparently the overall consensus of the fans doesn't bare much weight(duh)to the organization because I know arltleast 75% of us thought we should give him another shot.... What a waste of hopes and thoughts. Ugh I just woke up and am half asleep so hopefully this makes sense. Not the first thing I wanted to see when I woke up today.
    Right. Sigh
    "It's OUR Time"

It's gong to be annoying to hear Gambo today "YIPPEEEEEE I HATE WOMEN BEATERS" Such a virtue signaling you know what. I can only imagine how Dwash felt when that woman tried taking his daughter from him. I can't stand people who are so judgemental like him.
    I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    You are comparing tyrann in college to d wash in the nfl. Point is help them who are trying. He will get back on his feet and if he terrorize us oh well. I dont care
    No....that's not what I was attempting to convey at all Jag.

When we took HB he went through a lot of protocol afterwards to demonstrate he wasn't gonna fall into bad habits, and a lot was made of his relationship w/ PP as a mentor etc, and it was pretty clear that if he were to screw up there wouldn't be a lot of coddling going on.

He has done an outstanding job of becoming a model citizen and teammate even though that stuff in his past was dredged up every **** time his name was mentioned for 2 years after he was drafted. (Still is!)

How would he feel if DW was brought back after screwing up TWICE? I think he would feel like the FO had a big bark and no bite. That's how it would be talked about by the media as well eventually, I would imagine.
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Gambo is such a *****.He hates women "beaters" yet loves to brag how his family use to be gangsters and killed a lot of people.Hate that guy.
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

Boy -- I read BA's comments incorrectly this AM. Though I do agree with Doug and Wolf that the ball was in D'Wash court after the meeting on Monday and my feeling is SK gave him the contract parameters (incentive - laden) and D'Wash talked with his agent who nixed the $$. Part of the MB protocol was to accept the contract terms (since MB is still stinging about paying him $10M and he tested positive 2 weeks later) or he would be released.

If we find out that MB just didn't want him around even under minimum salary with incentives then I think the Cards organization is being very short - sighted.

Now of course my biggest fear is D'Wash can still run a 4.56 40 and will sign with a NFC conference team with SB aspirations -- Seattle - Atlanta - Dallas - GB - Giants - Eagles - Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by ZOna_Style View Post
    Gambo is such a *****.He hates women "beaters" yet loves to brag how his family use to be gangsters and killed a lot of people.Hate that guy.
    Sorry but I have to laugh at people getting worked up over a local media hack. If he's got you and others worked up then that's job security for him. I recommend to all that they stop listening to people telling them what to think. In the midst of the kicking game fiasco last year I tuned into a Keim interview by Wolfley. Keim glossed over the dumpster fire in progress with a non-answer to a Wolfley question and the big goof just moved right on, and my non-faith in the local media was reinforced. Maybe I'll give it another shot in 10 years, assuming I'm still kicking.