Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Daryl Washington released

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonram View Post
    You may know his background. That doesn't mean that the collective 'we' on this forum knows his background. If you have conducted a survey of every forum member that proves your statement, would love to see it.

I never stated that Michael Bidwill would personally litigate the settlement. I stated that "Cards have someone in place who will be more than competent to pursue legal remedy regarding DW's contract/bonus should the Cards desire to do so."

Believe he is still a member of the bar in AZ:
    https://www.lawyer.com/michael-bidwill.html

Why not research your responses instead of simply trolling with the first thing that you think you read?
    I dealt with what you wrote sans your latest revision.

You're right. No doubt there are some posters who don't know his background but we who been around since day one of the Internet coverage of the Cards do.

So thank you for letting us know that a former state prosecutor who negotiated the construction of the present stadium and runs a business with hundreds of millions coming in and going out can handle a virtual pittance of a settlement.

And spare me your admonishment.
    Last edited by Crazy-Canuck; 05-16-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals View Post
    D Wash is back to collect a paycheck and hose the Cardinals again. He can claim a 1 time final...as every nil player can and collect the remaining balance on his contract.

There isn't a team that'll sign him for the amount he's gonna get paid by AZ. He's ON EZ STREET! The ONLY reason he's back is to collect a paycheck.

I hope someone flattened his tires when he was in the meeting....better yet stole his car.

Dude was one of the worst cancers this team has EVER had in it's entire history.
    You do realize that he's been released, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    I dealt with what you wrote sans your latest revision.

You're right. No doubt there are some posters who don't know his background but we who been around since day one of the Internet coverage of the Cards do.

So thank you for letting us know that a former state prosecutor who negotiated the construction of the present stadium and runs a business with hundreds of millions coming in and going out can handle a virtual pittance of a settlement.

And spare me your admonishment.
    I'll spare you my admonishment when you spare me your blowhard ignorance.

I never made any revisions to my initial comment. In fact, I quoted myself for your benefit.

Read the numerous posts to this thread that show a lack of awareness as to the legal expertise of Michael Bidwill. It is one of the reasons that I mentioned his legal background. All I need is one forum member who did not realize that MB had a history as a lawyer. You need everyone to know.

It takes a diehard fan to surf the Internet to find the biography of the team's President----there are a lot of fans who could care less and it shows in the nature of the posts that miss the fact that a lawyer is running things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    Sio Moore is still a FA and stepped in for DBuc last year. Did quite well.
    I had the same impression---he flashed on a few plays and had his named called a few times. Showed some hustle.

His stats for the Cards last year:

Played in 4 games, started 3. 25 Tackles, 10 Assists. Blocked one pass, caused two fumbles.

Small sample size.

Not sure why he has bounced around in his short time in the league.
    Last edited by Canyonram; 05-16-2017 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Correct spelling

I never made any revisions to my initial comment. In fact, I quoted myself for your benefit.

Read the numerous posts to this thread that show a lack of awareness as to the legal expertise of Michael Bidwill. It is one of the reasons that I mentioned his legal background. All I need is one forum member who did not realize that MB had a history as a lawyer. You need everyone to know.

It takes a diehard fan to surf the Internet to find the biography of the team's President----there are a lot of fans who could care less and it shows in the nature of the posts that miss the fact that a lawyer is running things.
    You gave new, favourable context to your earlier point.

And I grant that it's likely that not everyone knows that MB has a legal background.

'Thinking man's teenager is the thought that comes to mind when I read you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    You gave new, favourable context to your earlier point.

And I grant that it's likely that not everyone knows that MB has a legal background.

'Thinking man's teenager is the thought that comes to mind when I read you.
    You guys working to get this thread locked too?

lol

It should stay open so we can discuss what eventually happens to DWash and maybe...MAYBE when he signs with another team we can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer719 View Post
    You guys working to get this thread locked too?

lol

It should stay open so we can discuss what eventually happens to DWash and maybe...MAYBE when he signs with another team we can move on.
    I used to think that this fan forum was a place to discuss the Cards and compare opinions. The part that I missed for a long time is that this forum is also a place to insult and demean one another and see who can come up with the most pompous argument to show how right and how smart one is over all others.

(1) Part legitimate discussion,
    (2) Part trying to fart louder than the next guy. I'm now prepared to participate either way.

Thanks for the education on (2) Crazy-Canuck.