Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: End of the BA ERA

Default End of the BA ERA

I have a feeling this could be the last year for a lot of our veteran players.

I can see Larry, Carson, and BA retiring after this season.

Hoping we can find another good coach who will guide us in the next era.

This same post was done a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    This same post was done a year ago.
    And will continue to be done next year

I think Fitz retires. Not sure about BA or Palmer

I`m not playing this game this year..not sure i will make it through another year lol..them Three are the Lew Alcindor`s of the NFL
    The Big A era begins

Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain2 View Post
    I have a feeling this could be the last year for a lot of our veteran players.

I can see Larry, Carson, and BA retiring after this season.

Hoping we can find another good coach who will guide us in the next era.
    I'm not saying I agree, but if we were to have a poor season, this is not out of the question.

I do think this will be a pivotal season as to what the future of the team will be. Lets see what happens.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thomas cat View Post
    I'm not saying I agree, but if we were to have a poor season, this is not out of the question.

I do think this will be a pivotal season as to what the future of the team will be. Lets see what happens.
    BA will retire at the end of the season and hand the reins over to his buddy from Alabama ST coach Amos.

Everything will be fine my friend.
    season ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    BA will retire at the end of the season and hand the reins over to his buddy from Alabama ST coach Amos.

Everything will be fine my friend.

I seriously doubt Arians retires after this season. The only reason I could see that happening would be if they won the SB. If that were to happen I could more easily see Fitz and Palmer calling it good as well.

I don't see any of the 3 doing a Brett Favre imitation either, retiring and then unretiring perennially.

One thing bugs me a lot though, is how the 3 of them would be if they LOST the SB. Obviously that would tear them ALL up, and us too, but I think it could devastate Larry. It makes me wonder about even losing another NFCCG.

BA's health concerns have been sited, but he has seemed to be in good health lately and he has Moore to look at if he ever gets to feeling old. I seriously think BA will stay at his position until he either wins a SB as a HC or they decide to get rid of him, which I don't really see happening. I don't think Christine would attempt to stand in his way either. Unless it was a serious health thing.

We're goin' for the gusto again this season, but if we get derailed again over whatever, and miss the playoffs or have some fluky injuries, I have a feeling they'd all 3 likely play again in 2018.
    The question of Daryl Washington.

SK and Mikey found BA. I'm sure they both can find another good head coach. Hopefully one who can work with the QB on hand. Not one that needs a certain type of QB. One that will tool his offense to the strengths of his QB. One that won't be so hard headed and see a problem with one of his coaches and do something about it. This I think is where SK also needs to step in and say, one of your coaches has had a bottom of the barrel teams unit for several years. We need an up grade. Now you either get rid of him or I will.

I dont understand this "BA is going to retire" notion. Why?

His health is fine. Same as Patrick and John and Dorian. They have it under control.

His age? Guy has been trying to become a HC for 60 years, you think hes going to retire after 5 as a HC? Pete Carrol is 65. He aint going anywhere. Tom Coughlin is 70, hes still working.

His wife isnt pestering him to retire. All she does is support him in interviews. You see her in All or Nothing? She clearly loves football.

And maybe bigger than anything, Bear Bryant, BAs idol. You know what Bear Bryant did? Coached for 37 years, retired in 1982 and died in 1983. People speculate because he didnt have anything to do anymore. I think BA recognizes that.

He aint going anywhere.