Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rb

Default Rb

It appears the Cards are looking at #2 rb still. They offered Blount but he picked Philly. Who else is out there?

Man that would have been nice. Ugh
    "It's OUR Time"

Default seems like we're trying

but seem to be a day late - dollar short. We're in a good cap situation to go all in unless Fitz and Palmer decide to keep playing.

Quote Originally Posted by CashT1874 View Post
    but seem to be a day late - dollar short. We're in a good cap situation to go all in unless Fitz and Palmer decide to keep playing.
    Yeah we are in good shape. I still need us to sign verner, revis or flowers. Deangelo williams would be an ok addition
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    It appears the Cards are looking at #2 rb still. They offered Blount but he picked Philly. Who else is out there?

Gambo says Cardinals had ZERO interest in Blount, and that Rapoport just made it up. Given the histories of those two, I trust Gambo (who actually HAS scooped local news on Cards/Suns/Dbax) over Rapoport (who actually HAS completely made up stories, like Fitz saying in October that he was going to retire after 2016.)
    Last edited by WVcardsFan; 05-17-2017 at 03:28 PM.

They already got them TJ Logan, A. Penny.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashT1874 View Post
    We're in good shape even if they stay.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Gambo says Cardinals had ZERO interest in Blount, and that Rapoport just made it up. Given the histories of those two, I trust Gambo (who actually HAS scooped local news on Cards/Suns/Dbax) over Rapoport (who actually HAS completely made up stories, like Fitz saying in October that he was going to retire after 2016.)
    20h
    Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
    Eagles are signing former Patriots' RB LeGarrette Blount to a one-year deal, per team official. Cardinals also had some mild interest.

Interest regardless so what were you saying
    "It's OUR Time"

I'd like to bring CJ back but I don't think that's going to happen. Think he wants more carries than the Cards can offer. Other than that I like our RB situation. KW always seems to get yards. Perry can be the thumper. Then of course we have DJ. Now if he gests hurt and misses significant time the Cards like most teams could be in trouble. Any team looses a back like CJ is in trouble. There is not that many of his kind out there.

Some interesting names on this Top 50 list of available FA's -- NO RB's though: http://nfltraderumors.co/top-2017-nfl-free-agents-list/

20h
    Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
    Eagles are signing former Patriots' RB LeGarrette Blount to a one-year deal, per team official. Cardinals also had some mild interest.

Interest regardless so what were you saying
    I'm saying John Gambadoro is saying the reports of interest by the Cardinals are/were blatantly false. They never had interest, zero, and never made an offer.

It was fabricated, likely by Blount's agent, to manufacture competition and drive up the price on Philly.