Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bucannon out?

Quote Originally Posted by boomer719 View Post
    I really hope we can retire that phrase this year. A few years ago we next man upped ourselves out of the playoffs.
    I hear ya..it was all fun and games till we "Next man up" into Ryan Lindley..now that phrase sends ice cold shivers through my veins
    The Big A era begins

Sounds like he should be ready by start of season:

Arizona Cardinals linebacker Deone Bucannon had ankle surgery for a “lingering” injury, according to Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians.

“It could be,” Arians said of the season opener being questionable. “We think, everything goes perfect, he’ll be ready. There’s always that chance it won’t.”

http://arizonasports.com/story/11186...ngering-issue/

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    I hear ya..it was all fun and games till we "Next man up" into Ryan Lindley..now that phrase sends ice cold shivers through my veins
    Yes and the "it ain't that difficult" was all fun and games until Arians got outcoached constantly by the guys who presumably put in the hours because it really was that difficult.

As for Lindley specifically, he wasn't the problem per se. The problem was that he was a better option than the waste case called Logan Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Yes and the "it ain't that difficult" was all fun and games until Arians got outcoached constantly by the guys who presumably put in the hours because it really was that difficult.

As for Lindley specifically, he wasn't the problem per se. The problem was that he was a better option than the waste case called Logan Thomas.
    lol..i forgot about the "it aint that difficult" comment..and you are right about Ryan,not his fault at all..not sure it was anyone's fault ,once we lost the starter we were on life support,then#2..dead..#3 deader..#4 deadest
    The Big A era begins

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post

Wasn't that quote in reference to calling offensive plays?