Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Article: Robert Nkemdiche suffers injury, could miss rest of minicamp

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    OH hear comes the social media warrior.

He's very close to calling me a racist I'm sure.
    It's good that you realize you've been walking that line with your posts. Being arrogant about it, not so good. Hopefully you'll mature during the next season and your posting technique will improve.

Ive no problem with colorful personality or off field behavior so long as they arent punching broads or driving drunk endangering families.

There have been plenty of straight lace boyscouts whove washed out of the NFL, and plenty of divas who were superstars. Its all comes down to performance on the field.

Nkemdiches personality has never bothered me. Its his performance, or lackthereof.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    It's good that you realize you've been walking that line with your posts. Being arrogant about it, not so good. Hopefully you'll mature during the next season and your posting technique will improve.
    you guys are so serious about your football knowledge with VA taking the lead.

The whole thing about Robert shopping with his friends at banana republic is a joke based on how him and his boyz came out during the draft. I thought it was actually entertaining. To bad he couldn't do squat all season.

You guys seriously need to lighten up a bit.
    season ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Ive no problem with colorful personality or off field behavior so long as they arent punching broads or driving drunk endangering families.

There have been plenty of straight lace boyscouts whove washed out of the NFL, and plenty of divas who were superstars. Its all comes down to performance on the field.

Nkemdiches personality has never bothered me. Its his performance, or lackthereof.
    For sure. so true. this is a gladiator game full of different and often colorful personalities.
    season ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    Clearly all these guys were stars and had some sort of star treatment/privilege. But it's how you handle it that is important. Some like Robert become lazy with it and once they get paid its pretty well over. He's still young and has a chance but I have big time doubts about this guy.

And our first rounder this year was a walk on (I believe) at his college and used his work ethic to get near the top. That is impressive!!

And I have no issue at all with going out with the posse and treating your friends. But the statement at the draft was too much. All showboat when you need to show some humility.
    And no need for Banana republic 6 times a week. Mix it in a bit. Old Navy works sometime!! And flip the playbook open while your peeps are in the dressing room.
    What was his statement at the draft?
    I missed it..................
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock

Well put, and a rational take.

As for the former, it shouldn't, so that's good. As for the latter, it's way too early with not enough sample size to make a fair, realistic judgment yet.