Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Kirk Cousins OR Matthew Stafford

Quote Originally Posted by robert ethan View Post
    Plus he's 0-3 in the playoffs. His career completion rate and passer rating are nothing to write home about. That's with Calvin Johnson running routes for him the whole time. What's the fuss about?
    I guess it depends on peoples taste for the Qb that will be next after Palmer. The thing about Stafford he really hasn't had that much around him other then one of the best Wr's. The oline not very solid,defense not very good until last season. Looks like they lost too much again I see them sliding back. I think if they have that good season they keep him and groom Mahomes. If Mahomes shows them something they are not gonna spend 25 million on Stafford and do like the 49ers let Smith move on replacing him with kap so they let Stafford go and replace him with Mahomes. I am still wondering why they gave up so much if they didn't see themselves letting Stafford walk. If they tag him it will be 25 million. rumors have it that is what Stafford and agent is wanting yearly don't see him getting it. It could happen in free agency however.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    I guess it depends on peoples taste for the Qb that will be next after Palmer. The thing about Stafford he really hasn't had that much around him other then one of the best Wr's. The oline not very solid,defense not very good until last season. Looks like they lost too much again I see them sliding back. I think if they have that good season they keep him and groom Mahomes. If Mahomes shows them something they are not gonna spend 25 million on Stafford and do like the 49ers let Smith move on replacing him with kap so they let Stafford go and replace him with Mahomes. I am still wondering why they gave up so much if they didn't see themselves letting Stafford walk. If they tag him it will be 25 million. rumors have it that is what Stafford and agent is wanting yearly don't see him getting it. It could happen in free agency however.
    The Cheifs drafted Mahomes not the Lions.

Default Lions "like what we see with Kaaya"

Quote Originally Posted by McCollum,Travis View Post
    The Cheifs drafted Mahomes not the Lions.
    Dang these meds are affecting my memory lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    Dang these meds are affecting my memory lol.
    As long as they don't affect other important organs, you're good to go.

Looks like the Lions are going to do everything possible to sign Stafford:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...tever-it-takes

Strange comment by the Lions President Ron Wood to do "whatever it takes" to sign Stafford. Of course he's right--but why let the player's agent know that he can write his own ticket!

Palmer's arrival to the Cards as a gift from the Raiders is looking more and more like a once in a franchise deal.
    Last edited by Canyonram; 06-21-2017 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Tyoo correction

Stafford and Cousions were never and will never be a option for Arizona next qb.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Hopefully it's just them talking him up to Garner future trade opportunities.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

both guys get a Mention..so much for That
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...tever-it-takes
    The Big A era begins

Franchise quarterbacks don't get let go from their teams. You have to be A) mediocre , B) terribly old , or C) a raging malcontent.

Only real hope you have is finding an older qb in a bad situation, where everyone thinks he sucks but its actually the team that sucks. Kurt and CP are solid examples of that.
    Once my pants are on, I make the playoffs- Ayy Zee Crazy