Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Smoke that Hammy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,337

    Default Smoke that Hammy


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tempe
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    More incentive to look at Maclin? Repeated hamstring issues with Smoke, plus other medical issues.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,102

    Default

    Eric Decker's agent on line 1

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    More incentive to look at Maclin? Repeated hamstring issues with Smoke, plus other medical issues.
    This offseason has been dry. I wish we would. Sitting on that money
    "It's OUR Time"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    This offseason has been dry. I wish we would. Sitting on that money
    SK said in an interview today they are looking at a few FAs he thinks that can help the team. That was an interview with the morning guy's on Arizona sports 98.7

    https://arizonasports.com/doug-wolf/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tempe
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    This offseason has been dry. I wish we would. Sitting on that money
    We had about $15.3 million in cap with only Reddick to sign, and he signed today. We should be able to do something yet that will help impact this team. Maclin or Decker, a CB2, an Olineman?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    We had about $15.3 million in cap with only Reddick to sign, and he signed today. We should be able to do something yet that will help impact this team. Maclin or Decker, a CB2, an Olineman?
    I would say a CB 2, a DE, or TE would be be more important at this stage than a #2 wr. We need another receiver but there are a lot of good ones available already on the team. Brown's hamstring was just a tweek so it should heal by training camp.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tempe
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    I would say a CB 2, a DE, or TE would be be more important at this stage than a #2 wr. We need another receiver but there are a lot of good ones available already on the team. Brown's hamstring was just a tweek so it should heal by training camp.
    All positions hinge on guys with historical health issues and young guys showing up. WR depends on Smoke's health and how rookie Williams looks. DE on Gunter and Nkemdiche, who has also had an injury bug. CB2 on Williams and Bethel...also injury bug. TE hugely dependent on Niklas finally meeting expectations AND staying healthy. I'd imagine Keim is keeping his powder dry until he gets more a sense of who is looking good and who is not, as well as who is staying healthy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    We had about $15.3 million in cap with only Reddick to sign, and he signed today. We should be able to do something yet that will help impact this team. Maclin or Decker, a CB2, an Olineman?
    Or extensions after the season for Golden and Bucannon.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tempe
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Or extensions after the season for Golden and Bucannon.
    Or rolling it over to add to the already impressive cap available next year if Palmer and even Fitz call it quits, for any big $ QBs that might come available?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •