Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smoke that Hammy

Default Smoke that Hammy

More incentive to look at Maclin? Repeated hamstring issues with Smoke, plus other medical issues.

Eric Decker's agent on line 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    More incentive to look at Maclin? Repeated hamstring issues with Smoke, plus other medical issues.
    This offseason has been dry. I wish we would. Sitting on that money
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    SK said in an interview today they are looking at a few FAs he thinks that can help the team. That was an interview with the morning guy's on Arizona sports 98.7

https://arizonasports.com/doug-wolf/

Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    We had about $15.3 million in cap with only Reddick to sign, and he signed today. We should be able to do something yet that will help impact this team. Maclin or Decker, a CB2, an Olineman?

We had about $15.3 million in cap with only Reddick to sign, and he signed today. We should be able to do something yet that will help impact this team. Maclin or Decker, a CB2, an Olineman?
    I would say a CB 2, a DE, or TE would be be more important at this stage than a #2 wr. We need another receiver but there are a lot of good ones available already on the team. Brown's hamstring was just a tweek so it should heal by training camp.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    I would say a CB 2, a DE, or TE would be be more important at this stage than a #2 wr. We need another receiver but there are a lot of good ones available already on the team. Brown's hamstring was just a tweek so it should heal by training camp.
    All positions hinge on guys with historical health issues and young guys showing up. WR depends on Smoke's health and how rookie Williams looks. DE on Gunter and Nkemdiche, who has also had an injury bug. CB2 on Williams and Bethel...also injury bug. TE hugely dependent on Niklas finally meeting expectations AND staying healthy. I'd imagine Keim is keeping his powder dry until he gets more a sense of who is looking good and who is not, as well as who is staying healthy.

Or extensions after the season for Golden and Bucannon.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Or extensions after the season for Golden and Bucannon.
    Or rolling it over to add to the already impressive cap available next year if Palmer and even Fitz call it quits, for any big $ QBs that might come available?