Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Like to see chris johnson back

I think Chris Johnson is far and away better than any back we have less David Johnson.

He is an amazing cut back runner, one of the best ever, knows football, is much stronger than most think and is a true competitor. At a position as vulnerable as running back its very important to have a top notch back up.

CJ is one of the most well liked players on the team and is great for veteran leadership as well...
    Make a fast friend, Adopt a Greyhound!!!

http://arizonasports.com/story/11482...ona-cardinals/

A handful of players that could be on Keim's radar...
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Verner and barnidge
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    http://arizonasports.com/story/11482...ona-cardinals/

A handful of players that could be on Keim's radar...
    Mike Floyd is a Viking now but just tested positive for alcohol which breaks the terms of his house arrest, and he may be heading back to jail. Boldin is still out there and wants to play. Erik Decker I believe is still available. I think for this season we are solid with Fitz for what he does, but we really have question marks with rookie Williams and the health of John and Jaron Brown. We also lost a pass catching TE and haven't replaced. It wouldn't hurt to keep an open mind on Boldin and Decker. I also like Barnidge (sp?) as a pass catching TE.

I've mentioned Mangold since the Jets let him go to push or back up Shipley. If he would accept a backup role I'd look seriously at him.

And yes I still feel we need a CB2.
    Last edited by Dry Heat; 06-16-2017 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    Mike Floyd is a Viking now but just tested positive for alcohol which breaks the terms of his house arrest, and he may be heading back to jail. Boldin is still out there and wants to play. Erik Decker I believe is still available. I think for this season we are solid with Fitz for what he does, but we really have question marks with rookie Williams and the health of John and Jaron Brown. We also lost a pass catching TE and haven't replaced. It wouldn't hurt to keep an open mind on Boldin and Decker. I also like Barnidge (sp?) as a pass catching TE.

I've mentioned Mangold since the Jets let him go to push or back up Shipley. If he would accept a backup role I'd look seriously at him.

Floyd it was tea..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post

I don't even know how Floyd got in the conversation. Or Boldin. Neither will EVER be back here.
    The question of Daryl Washington.