Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: BA on QBs

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonram View Post
    Not according to the Constitution.

How the team owners, corporate sponsors and season ticket holders see this off-the-field protest may be a different matter.

Which I think we are witnessing to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    Not to a bigot.
    Which is the exact type of response a bigot would give. Psychologist call it "projection".

Quote Originally Posted by Redhammer View Post
    Which is the exact type of response a bigot would give. Psychologist call it "projection".
    Well, your 2 bit "analysis" might make you feel pretty intelligent, but I doubt there's anybody with a brain that would stand up for Kap's outstanding support of police officers.

Except you.

Take your certificate from your many years of experience and roll it up and yeah...that.
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Well, your 2 bit "analysis" might make you feel pretty intelligent, but I doubt there's anybody with a brain that would stand up for Kap's outstanding support of police officers.

Except you.

Take your certificate from your many years of experience and roll it up and yeah...that.
    .....and your sarcasm and dodging shows how weak you are. I know one of the moderators referred to you as friend but this is ridiculous.

.....and your sarcasm and dodging shows how weak you are. I know one of the moderators referred to you as friend but this is ridiculous.
    Well...you go ahead and expand on the "dodging" part big guy. I can handle the "weak" part since it's only comin' from you. Another kung foo keyboard monster.

Well...you go ahead and expand on the "dodging" part big guy. I can handle the "weak" part since it's only comin' from you. Another kung foo keyboard monster.
    That would be a waste of time where you're concerned. You ask me questions.....I answer you point by point only for you to come back with some irrelevant nonsense (if at all).

That would be a waste of time where you're concerned. You ask me questions.....I answer you point by point only for you to come back with some irrelevant nonsense (if at all).
    You must have been awesome at dodgeball.

You must have been awesome at dodgeball.
    Thanks......for proving my point.

This thread is on a rest period. Commentary personal, no longer about BA, QBs and football.