Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Floyd violated terms of his house arrest, TMZ reports

Side note Arizona's DUI laws are too strict but I'll say this I have zero sympathy for multi time offenders and they should pay dearly.

My question is this.....

How much was MF drinking during the regular season as a Cardinal when he can't even stay away from booze while under house arrest and very close supervision?

I bet it was a lot.

It's a shame but he needs to have the book thrown at him and hopefully it's a hard enough shock to get him away from alcohol and on a path to get his life moving in the right direction.

MF has a room at the jail for the night. Then 5 days house arrest and more booze monitoring.

Good luck, MF. You can beat the bottle. Your life depends on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    MF has a room at the jail for the night. Then 5 days house arrest and more booze monitoring.

Good luck, MF. You can beat the bottle. Your life depends on it.
    he can`t beat the bottle until he admits there is in fact a problem,,That mean ole green tea picking on him
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    he can`t beat the bottle until he admits there is in fact a problem,,That mean ole green tea picking on him
    LOL, precisely.

Guessing everyone heard today - 14 July - that the League suspended MF for 4 games starting in Sept for the positive drug test results. Minnesota is likely to cut MF if the HC says he's done with this WR's lying.

MF really needs clinical help. The tea excuse thing doesn't fool anyone. The boozing millionaire idiot is soon to be a broke idiot.

Guessing everyone heard today - 14 July - that the League suspended MF for 4 games starting in Sept for the positive drug test results. Minnesota is likely to cut MF if the HC says he's done with this WR's lying.

MF really needs clinical help. The tea excuse thing doesn't fool anyone. The boozing millionaire idiot is soon to be a broke idiot.
    Pretty sad..
    on the lighter side the comments on this page are amusing
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/mi...-alcohol-test/
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

I gotta give props again to Mike Bidwill on this. I don't think the fan base was anywhere near completely behind him kicking Floyd to the curb, but as I recall Mike said he had to do it because there was zero accountability on Floyd's part. Looks like he nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    I gotta give props again to Mike Bidwill on this. I don't think the fan base was anywhere near completely behind him kicking Floyd to the curb, but as I recall Mike said he had to do it because there was zero accountability on Floyd's part. Looks like he nailed it.
    My thoughts exactly today, One_Heartbeat. The Cardinals brain trust correctly judged Mike Floyd's carelessness and future. I'm guessing MB and SK had collected much private info on MF's history of troubles. Initially, I also thought the axe was premature and that Rx was the top priority. I am glad that I was dead wrong about the FO's decisionmaking and on DUIs.

Anyone that doubts MB's and SK's people smarts is just not paying attention. This FO is definitely very good with the players. MB and SK may miss a few unknowables and knuckleheads, but mostly they get it right and never regret saying goodbye.