Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Floyd violated terms of his house arrest, TMZ reports

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Sure dont. I respect the families on the road and danger that is driving.

I like how you act like everybody does it. Ohhh everybody drinks and drives. No, they dont.
    If somebody does it, they can assume the risks that go with it. Which don't happen to include a 5 year mandatory prison sentence.

I bet you think Todd Heap deserves the electric chair. Go to Saudi Arabia dude. They're just your style. Better hope you don't get thrown off a roof though.
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    If somebody does it, they can assume the risks that go with it.

Your focus is on the driver. You are concerned with their lives. What punishment they deserve. 5 years? Thats way too long, they have a life too.

I dont care about them. 100% of my concern is about everybody else on the road. The innocent people. Even though I kind of hope your DNA doesnt continue on in this world, I have concern for your family, even if you dont.
    Last edited by Drachir; 06-16-2017 at 03:46 PM. Reason: remember unacceptable acronym

Your focus is on the driver. You are concerned with their lives. What punishment they deserve. 5 years? Thats way too long, they have a life too.

I dont care about them. 100% of my concern is about everybody else on the road. The innocent people. Even though I kind of hope your DNA doesnt continue on in this world, I have concern for your family, even if you dont.
    Your "concern" is about FORCING EVERYBODY to CONFORM to whatever you think is right. Period. Fortunately there is a constitution. Even though it was ignored when legislators crumpled at the feet of MADD.
    Last edited by Drachir; 06-16-2017 at 03:47 PM. Reason: see above

Unhappy

Hopefully this will end all of the frowny faces from those who thought the feller should have kept around after the original bust instead of being cast off to join the Patriots and become a "champion" for doing essentially nothing.

As I recall, Mike Bidwill said the main reason for pulling the plug was that Floyd refused to be accountable for his actions. Now the idiot says it's all about green tea or something. Sure.

I've often said that with the possible exception of politicians, no one can lie like an alcoholic. Little Mikey is surely doing his part. Hopefully he gets himself checked into a qualified rehab center, if he hasn't already done so.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    Your "concern" is about FORCING EVERYBODY to CONFORM to whatever you think is right. Period. Fortunately there is a constitution. Even though it was ignored when legislators crumpled at the feet of MADD.

I never thought Id see a pro-drunk driving advocate in this world.

Arrow

So what is the purpose of this thread? to justify the release of him? to humiliate a struggling soul? to show you know your stuff? to inform others? I'm sure your intentions were good.

This is a very sad story that might end up like Ryan Leaf's... The team knew what they were doing when they cut him.... Sadly, Michael has long road ahead of him...

not judging any poster, but simply suggesting, "move along, nothing to see here"

PS... bashing each other will just make you angrier at a person who joined this board for the same reason most of us joined it: a passion for Our Team....

if you feel the need to keep going at each other, have fun... Life is too short and we have a bright season ahead of us.
    >Victory is SWEET!

While you sit there and spew lies, you don't bother to refute the truths about yourself that I state. Exactly what should be expected of you.

I don't want to criticize anyone here.

But I have to say I'm a little taken back at the hate.

Drug addiction is a hideous thing. It can make really good people do really stupid things. And yes alcohol is a drug.

Look at the opioid crises that we have. You have perfectly normal people that got so addicted, it cost them there lives.

Many and even most can consume alcohol and not become an alcoholic. For some, its almost immediate...they are hooked and will do anything to get the next fix. It's the nature of addiction.

I want to be clear. If he is just a partier, then I have no sympathy. If he is a full blown alcoholic, I hope he gets the help he needs.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

I didn't either. I'm surprised.

It seems like both of you may have been touched by this issue in different ways during your lives.
    Once my pants are on, I make the playoffs- Ayy Zee Crazy

If only some poster continued to warn fans about Floyd and is lack of desire to play football. He hasn't been right going back to high school. Drinking/escaping reality is all he cares about.