Thread: Card @ Texans... Anyone going?

Default Card @ Texans... Anyone going?

The wife and I have made plans to go to the Texans game in Houston this year. Was wondering if any of you were thinking about making the trip out there? If so, is there a section that may have a good number of Cards fans?

Went to the Seahag game a couple years ago in Seattle. It was great, especially when AE sealed the win with his long TD run. But, I was a lone Card fan in a huge, loud sea of Seahag fans (I wore my Tillman jersey, figured that was a safe one to wear, the Hawk fans paid a lot of respect to it).
    12235134_992175677510517_979382916747652344_n.jpg

Would kinda like to be near some other Cards fans for this one.

Meeeeeeeeeee. Im trying to get a lower level ticket but most are getting tickets in August. Anywhere behind the bench or behind the visitor tunnel is where you will see most Cardinals fans
    Last edited by JagNCard225; 06-20-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    Meeeeeeeeeee. Im trying to get a lower level ticket but most are getting tickets in August. Anywhere behind the bench or behind the visitor tunnel is where you will see most Cardinals fans
    Right on! I don't know if I can swing getting lower bowl tickets but I'll check out pricing soon. My season tix are up in section 420. I try to get similar tickets when going to away games so I feel more at home in my upper corner behind the Cards bench.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOwhy View Post
    Right on! I don't know if I can swing getting lower bowl tickets but I'll check out pricing soon. My season tix are up in section 420. I try to get similar tickets when going to away games so I feel more at home in my upper corner behind the Cards bench.
    Wait until August to get them. They will go down watch.
    "It's OUR Time"