Thread: Fan Cardinal Fact of the Day

Default Fan Cardinal Fact of the Day

http://dal.247sports.com/Gallery/Ran...ySlides/595258

The Cardinals are the 2nd losingest team in NFL history.

This is somewhat comforting. Our long suffering is genuine and not just imagined. Our pain is validated.

I've been following the Cards since the mid sixties, so this is no surprise to me.

I often wonder what it would be like to follow a team that always wins. Would I be happy, or would I complain when we don't win the superbowl.

Perhaps I will never know following the Cards.

All I can say for sure, I will always be a Cards fan.....even when they moved from where I live... and when they do have a good year.....its so sweet.

It's kind of like having a corvette. After a while its no big deal. But for someone who never has had one...well that's huge...

C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    http://dal.247sports.com/Gallery/Ran...ySlides/595258

The Cardinals are the 2nd losingest team in NFL history.

This is somewhat comforting. Our long suffering is genuine and not just imagined. Our pain is validated.
    What's your point? Just tells me the franchise has been around for a loooooong time. The Kings have the most losses in NBA history. You know who else is in the top-10? The Knicks, 76'ers, Lakers and Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas cat View Post
    I've been following the Cards since the mid sixties, so this is no surprise to me.

I often wonder what it would be like to follow a team that always wins. Would I be happy, or would I complain when we don't win the superbowl.

All I can say for sure, I will always be a Cards fan.....even when they moved from where I live... and when they do have a good year.....its so sweet.

It's kind of like having a corvette. After a while its no big deal. But for someone who never has had one...well that's huge...

Some of those fans get puffed up about things and think their team could never stink again. I think the main difference is they just haven't said," oh well.....there's always next year" as many times as us.

Nice post TC
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas cat View Post

This one brings memories and smiles. I'm a Cards fan since late 60s. Spurs fan since '79. Had the new '85 Corvette. Plus, I married 'up'. 4 for 4.

Go Cards!

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    What's your point? Just tells me the franchise has been around for a loooooong time. The Kings have the most losses in NBA history. You know who else is in the top-10? The Knicks, 76'ers, Lakers and Celtics.
    there's a difference between total losses and losing percentage...

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    there's a difference between total losses and losing percentage...
    Cards lead the NFL in total losses (732) and are the second worst % wise. Chicago Bears have played the most games of any franchise and are the 3rd winningest franchise in % wise in NFL History (behind Greenbay and Dallas). Bears are #1 in total wins with 744.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Actually, it was losing percentage. So longevity would have nothing to do with it other than to validate being a loser.

Enough grousing about ugly team history decades ago. Can we all agree that Mike Bidwill is an admired and respected owner and has changed the Cardinals fortunes? Let's also accept that the team is finally a winner. I moved on.

Forget the past and lets support the present arizona cardinals!