Thread: Thanks Snakes

Default Thanks Snakes

Last offseason was miserable we had just gone 13-3 and the DBacks were awful from the start. This offseason has been very interesting as the Rattlers won it all and the DBacks are in a good spot as they enter the All Star break. Only 19 days until the Red and White scrimmage and I'm not bored.

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 fan View Post
    Last offseason was miserable we had just gone 13-3 and the DBacks were awful from the start. This offseason has been very interesting as the Rattlers won it all and the DBacks are in a good spot as they enter the All Star break. Only 19 days until the Red and White scrimmage and I'm not bored.
    I freely admit that for me the Diamondbacks are my summertime sports diversion until football starts. When the DBacks stink I pretty much quit watching when NFL training camps open, but not this year. I really like the job Lovullo is doing, solid guy.

D-Backs are special team this season.. I'm a huge baseball fan and this team is good , really good. However the Dodgers are even better and although the Dbacks are nipping at their heels I feel like they need to make a trade to either get another starting pitcher or some bullpen help to keep up with the Dodgers. The Dodgers swept the D-Backs of course but they threw their no. 1 and no. 2 pitchers at the Dbacks and they only lost by one run both games.. 3rd game was in the bag and Rodney blew that one by himself.
    Last edited by Phil Beavers; 07-11-2017 at 01:19 PM.