Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warrick Dunn "DJ best back in the NFL."

First let me say, since I'm a Cardinal fan, my opinion might be be slightly skewed.

I would take David Johnson any day. Here are a few reasons why.

• DJ arguably seems/does have a better character and/or maturity than the other two.

• As others have pointed out. The offensive line matters. The Cowboys have maybe one of the best. Not sure about the Steelers, but it had to be better than ours. After all, we had to use so many different guys, I think the waterboy got in there a time or two.

• Injuries. While I would not call the other two injury prone. DJ seems to at least be injury resistant. My god, that play with Rams looked to me career ending....it was ugly. Yet it ended up being minor.

• This doesn't mean one is better than the other....

Elliott...4th overall pick...

Bell...48th overall pick...

DJ...86th overall pick..I think we should send Detroit a draft pick for forcing us to take DJ....

Lets face it, we got a bargain.

• statistics...no clear standout, but when you take everything else said above....well you decide.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?...ll&playerFour=

So yes, I think DJ is the best....
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonredbird View Post
    When you read the article were you surprised to see Arizona mentioned as one of the best defenses in the NFL?
    Oregonredbird, "...one of the best defenses in the NFL?," not at all surprised to see that assessment anywhere. A half dozen miscues that cost games in 2016 prevents Arizona from being even more highly regarded now. 2017 is a chance to prove that 2016's w/l record was a fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    I read the same thing on PFT, and I think it was Florio that was questioning that number. I'm not up to speed on the circumstances of Elliot's transgressions, but my first thought was that if it turned out to be more than 2 games he would not be available for the Cowboys when they visit Arizona in week 3 for MNF.
    Anybody have any comments about that?

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...31t7cdtrv9ov83
    I saw Adam Schefter today (on Mike and Mike) say that Elliott had a bar incident in Dallas this weekend on top of the investigation for domestic violence where an ex-girlfriend alleges getting assaulted on more than one occasion, the pulling of a woman's top (TWICE) at a St. Pat's party and being filmed going into a marijuana shop in Seattle.

Oh yea -- his best friend also got busted in a bar incident in Ohio wherein his best friend tried to carry loaded gun into a bar when he was with Zeke -- http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/22/ezekie...ested-gun-bar/.

I want to emphasize that he hasn't been arrested and guilt of any crime hasn't been proven but it should be noted that at Ohio State everyone knew Zeke to be "the life of the party" --- maybe he should try and tone it down for the next 10 yrs as he's had a lot of incidents for someone who has only been in the NFL one season.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    Oregonredbird, "...one of the best defenses in the NFL?," not at all surprised to see that assessment anywhere. A half dozen miscues that cost games in 2016 prevents Arizona from being even more highly regarded now. 2017 is a chance to prove that 2016's w/l record was a fluke.
    Thanks PUTMEIN for your response.