Thread: DJ Ready To Carry The Load: "I want 30 carries a game, I am ready"

Default DJ Ready To Carry The Load: "I want 30 carries a game, I am ready"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...cid=spartanntp

Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson is ready to be his team’s all-purpose solution.
    Johnson told SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio that he wants to offer his team 30 touches per game in 2017.
    “I feel like there’s room for me to definitely carry more,” Johnson said Sunday, via Charean Williams of ProFootballTalk. “I think the biggest thing is me learning and getting better and improving. So I feel like I can definitely get that 30 touches, not all rushing obviously, 30 touches per game.
    “I feel like I definitely have the ability to do that just because I’m a young guy still in my first contract, feeling great — knee’s 100 percent, no problems — and I’m ready to go.”
    Arizona has a coach bullish on Johnson’s future, and he seems ready to embrace a big challenge. Look for a big year as long as he can stay healthy.

We will see what BA does with the O this season, but I am more concerned with our D.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...cid=spartanntp

Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson is ready to be his team’s all-purpose solution.
    Johnson told SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio that he wants to offer his team 30 touches per game in 2017.
    “I feel like there’s room for me to definitely carry more,” Johnson said Sunday, via Charean Williams of ProFootballTalk. “I think the biggest thing is me learning and getting better and improving. So I feel like I can definitely get that 30 touches, not all rushing obviously, 30 touches per game.
    “I feel like I definitely have the ability to do that just because I’m a young guy still in my first contract, feeling great — knee’s 100 percent, no problems — and I’m ready to go.”
    Arizona has a coach bullish on Johnson’s future, and he seems ready to embrace a big challenge. Look for a big year as long as he can stay healthy.

We will see what BA does with the O this season, but I am more concerned with our D.
    Note to DJ: Great messaging to the coaching staff, fan base, and League. 30 loaf touches per Sunday is almost Papal. Stay hungry, Paisano.

Keep em guessing
    "It's OUR Time"